• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
number9

OHL

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

JW if anyone out there watches any OHL hockey. I'm a big plymouth fan so i was interested to see what other wings watch the kids play. windsor? saginaw? london?....

i follow the Whalers as well, which is interesting you brought the OHL up, do you know of anyway to watch their playoff games, other than buying it through their site?

I used to have sting season tickets but until the Ciccarrellis but out a little bit that team will never win. Its a shame, they have next years first overall pick and another top 5 pick to build around. Yakupov beat Stamkos's rookie scoring record for the sting :scared:

irwr86hxsxgr7s9cmkhghsba9.gif

Wolves are leading the 67's 1-0 so far in their opening series. Michael Sgarbossa is a beauty and it irks me that he's a Shark now. Bleh.

GO WOLVES GO!!!

Edited by Esquire

Saginaw fan here. I haven't seen a game in many years, but I follow them on the radio and I support them as best I can while not getting to actually see them.

spits.

one of my friends happens to be Taylor Halls cousin. :cool:

I could have sworn there was this exact topic a month ago?

I don't really have a team, I just can't stand the Spirit, one of my friends was/is basically their team bicycle puck bunny.

1647.gif

f*** Windsor.

"That poor display of hockey brought to you by the windsor spitfires"

"WHO CARES!!!!?"

"windsor cares!"

"SO WHAT!!!"

Mississauga, purely because its fun to say.

Spirit. I haven't been to a game in years, as I don't live in Bay City anymore - but they're the I identify with when it comes to the OHL. Glad to hear they're doing well this year.

Plymouth fan here also. I used to get free tix all the time when I lived in northville but since I moved to Bloomfield hills I have been turning them down bc I don't wanna deal with traffic on 275 s.

To answer your question, I have watched all of round 1 vs kitchner on comcast channel 900. s***ty reception being non-hd, but get to watch the game