• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RedWingsExpert1988

Franzen

Rate this topic

I'm really concerned. Do goal-scorers genuinely go through 30 game droughts, or whatever his streak is at? He's only scored in a handful of games this season, despite leading the team in scoring. Very bad year for him, hopefully he can rebound and dominate in the playoffs.

Franzen has two multi goal games.

Earlier in the season he was scoring very consistently. His play and scoring(along with just about every player not named Helm) has declined since.

he need to get back to the basics maybe put his but back in front of the net and play Homer again for awhile and get some confidence back

I'd like to see a little more Holmstrom and a lot less Lang out of him.

Right now he's reminding me of Luc Robitaille in 2002-03.

Unfortunately, he is reminding me of Cheechoo in 2007-2008. One season, he can't miss, the next season, who is this bum? And it all went downhill from there. This scares the hell out of me. I don't think Mule is THAT bad, but still, 11 more seasons....

Unfortunately, he is reminding me of Cheechoo in 2007-2008. One season, he can't miss, the next season, who is this bum? And it all went downhill from there. This scares the hell out of me. I don't think Mule is THAT bad, but still, 11 more seasons....

Do you honestly do you think his contract was signed with intention that he is going to play 11 more seasons...cmon

I'll say it again.

He's not used to playing a full season, which accounts for his not being mentally or physically prepared to play all out every night. He's played great in stretches and spurts, but never throughout an 82 game season, because he's been injured so often in the past.

Edited by GMRwings1983

I'll say it again.

He's not used to playing a full season, which accounts for his not being mentally or physically prepared to play all out every night. He's played great in stretches and spurts, but never throughout an 82 game season, because he's been injured so often in the past.

Be nice to get a full season out of Mule

I'll say it again.

Um what? His rookie year he played 80 games. Every season after that, minus his big injury year he has average around 71 games. He's use to playing a full season. If he can play 80 games his rookie year, then he is use to playing. plus, that argument doesn't make any sense when you factor in he excels in the post season when most players are mentally and physically spent.

He's use to playing a full season, he just coasts in the regular season and saves it for the postseason is all.

Edited by Konnan511