• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeymom1960

Boston Vs. Chicago

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

I liked the comment the announcers had for when Toews was giving Chara lip, "Johnny there is about a foot and a few pounds too short to even think of giving Chara the business."

Yes. They don't repeatedly voice-fellate Kane like Pierre and Eddie do.

But Kaner is great, if you ask foxsports.com he is saving USA hockey. We NEED to fellate that drunken little immature prick. <_<

How could Kane possible have a good image for USA hockey? You would think that the way in which he has the physical appearance of a little moron who sounds like a dumb jock ****** whenever he speaks along with his 20 cent reputation would make his political power non existent.

Philly is also up 4-2 on Pittsburgh.

What whaaat.

5-2 final score!!

Yes indeedy, there is a hockey god and she sure as hell don't like nuthin' 'bout no core, nor no poopyjammer penguin posers.

How could Kane possible have a good image for USA hockey? You would think that the way in which he has the physical appearance of a little moron who sounds like a dumb jock ****** whenever he speaks along with his 20 cent reputation would make his political power non existent.

I totally agree, I was just being sarcastic with mine. I think he is a little prick too.

But my brother was reading the article and it compared Kane to Modano, and I laughed.

Does Chicago not have a backup? Didn't Crawford play last night?

I'm pretty sure that was his 21st or 22nd consecutive start. Shows the faith they have in TurdCo.

I totally agree, I was just being sarcastic with mine. I think he is a little prick too.

But my brother was reading the article and it compared Kane to Modano, and I laughed.

I can see the comparison. They are both American. That's all.