• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/30 GDT: St. Louis Rams 10 at Detroit Lions 3

Rate this topic

What the heck happened? I leave the room for a few minutes when its 1-1, I come back and its 3-2 Blues? Detroit will not be going very far in the playoffs with defence like this, or goal tending. Although MacDonald had been pretty solid before tonight. Nashville is not so far behind.

They weren't bad in that period. They were awful.

Just out of curiosity, when was the last time they looked good? November?

I'm just hoping that they can flip the switch come playoff time, because they've looked completely uninterested outside of the first 15 or so games of the season.

The way they're playing right now, every team in the playoff picture would beat this team in five games. No doubt.

They weren't bad in that period. They were awful.

I can't believe we're going into the playoffs with no goalie, no defense, and a shaky offense that plays hard when it wants to, has lots of injuries, and 6 or 7 floaters in the lineup at all times. :scared:

In spite of the defense and goaltending, and not because of it.

Red Wings have their problems, but it's not like other teams don't have them. We'll see what happens in the playoffs. If eight seed can win the Cup then any team making the playoffs has a chance.

I want Ericson benched I cannot stand him anymore. I don't know if Babcock needs to be hit in the head with a brick or something, but PLAY RAFALSKI WITH LIDSTROM it works best for the entire team! D pairings should be Lidstrom- Rafi, Kronners- Stu , Salai- Kindl

Also I thought Modano had a really good period and was the best forward out there for the Wings, which was nice to see. He created some good chances, did not give up on plays and was good on the D side, and scored a goal. On the other hand, I thought Hank and Cleary were BRUTAL that period so hopefully that changes for the rest of the game.

Simply put, this better be the last game we have to watch without Pavs because the Wings suck ass without him; they are literally a completely diffferent team without him in the line-up so here is to Pavs return on Saturday.

dropping to the 3rd seed could be ok if we get the Kopitar-less Kings

let the Nucks and Hawks beat each other up same with the Ducks and Sharks any combination of those

Sounds like a plan. Maybe Wings are doing this on purpose.

I'm so mad I could kick something...watch out dog! I thought this would be a game where I could just sit back and enjoy, but NO!!!! I think I'll have a beer and hope for the best for the 2nd period

I hate to say this, but I'm worried about the Wings getting through the first round...hope I'm wrong.

let the Nucks and Hawks beat each other up same with the Ducks and Sharks any combination of those

Kings would be the most ideal 1st round.

Guest mjtm77

Hopefully wont have to play as much at home if we third seed................

Guest mjtm77

Can't remember, but it has happened. NHL playoffs have been played for quite many years now.

Nope. Nice try tho

What is with the refs man i swear to God. I give up. If I were a conspiracy theorist over the past 2 years it would be easy to build a case that the league doesn't want the Wings winning the cup for awhile, due to their success for 20 years.