• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/30 GDT: St. Louis Rams 10 at Detroit Lions 3

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline

f*** this team and their talent for causing false hope.

Preach it brotha! Wings get knocked out of the first round in 2! Worst team evar!

Well I'm sticking by the Wings no matter how they do!

And look guys, it's not like we should expect them to be this spectacular team. I mean most of us here love the Wings but their record is almost identical to last years, and last year we played bad all year expect for March and April. This year we've just been playing on and off all season. Nights like these happen. We don't have all of our top guys in the lineups, and you can't expect every game to end in a domination of the other team.

This is what keeps me from getting fustrated on games like these.

I like this. A breath of fresh air.

******* o key is too close to my i key.

Freakin stupid o key.

That's alroght.

20 more minutes, and I demand double-digits. Come on St. Louis, give us all you got.

Heh, I'm reminded if the Pirates game I went to during all-states last April (wearing the Konstantinov jersey to tick off any pre Crosby Pens fans and confuse the bandwagoners) where they lost 20-0. The fans were telling their batters to "hit it like Roethlisberger" and cheering wildly for the White Sox.

Edit: of the game, dang I key

Edited by TheXym

Haven't watched the game at all but by the looks of the score, my confidence in Joey just fell into the Grand Canyon.

I actually feel bad for him. He's played very well for us up to this point, and the defense in front of him just completely s*** the ice tonight. They're not even bothering to "go through the motions".

Sadly, a night like tonight was a long time coming. I'm just surprised that it's a team as low in the standings as the Blues doing it, and not a team that's chasing us in the standings.

Oh, and J-Mac's back for the third!

Haven't watched the game at all but by the looks of the score, my confidence in Joey just fell into the Grand Canyon.

No goalie shouldn't allow five goals, but they still weren't soft ones. And yet, he's still a third stringer.