• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/30 GDT: St. Louis Rams 10 at Detroit Lions 3

Rate this topic

I never said Detroit was a bad team. I Just think changes have to be made. How come I can't have an opinion?

Maybe making changes will wake up the players. Is that a bad thing? Why are there coaching changes in the league?

Why do players get traded?

Are you that sensitive? Like a female?

:hysterical: OK, I figure you're either 12 or 73 years old. Either way, you need to grow a pair, Bucky.

seriously? i leave for the 2nd period and they score ******* 5 what happened?

1. Playing a goalie who's played most of the season in the ECHL.

This is what they need. They'll use this as a springboard.

Come on, guys. The Blues ARE playing for their playoff lives. That explains it all. Oh, and Datsyuk is out, lets not forget that one. Yeah, and I get called a troll and non-fan for pointing out Detroit's many MANY weaknesses, and saying that this team could not beat Chicago or Nashville in a 7 game series.

You get your clocks cleaned by the San Jose Sharks in the playoffs and your two big off-season signings to make this team better are a 40yo Mike Modano(although he did score tonight!...) and a 36yo Ruslan Salei? I'm not sure what Holland was expecting? I would of skipped on Modano all together and signed Aaron Asham, then tried to acquire David Clarkson from NJ for either Hudler of Filpulla. They might of gone for it. No, that would not help our pathetic defence, but it sure as hell would make games like this a little more interesting. And with a couple of players to bang some heads around, maybe this team would not look as dead as they have these last few months, or the fans. But as for the defense? I have no idea. I know I would not have Ericsson in the line-up, that's for sure. I was really hoping that Lidstrom would of taken a much bigger pay-cut(I know he's worth twice what he's making, but he did say he came back to win another cup, didn't he?) so they could of maybe pursued Willi Mitchell. But lets face it, Detroit had a very kind schedule to start the season and piled up a lot of wins early. Maybe they just aren't as good as some of us thought?

But hey, maybe this is just an off night... a REALLY REALLY off night! And when Datsyuk comes back they are going to start blowing teams out... maybe?

4 mins into the third period and not one comment here yet. I think that tells something.

MacDonald's back. McCollum will have stinking stats for his first NHL season.

Edited by P. Marlowe

I actually feel bad for him. He's played very well for us up to this point, and the defense in front of him just completely s*** the ice tonight. They're not even bothering to "go through the motions".

Sadly, a night like tonight was a long time coming. I'm just surprised that it's a team as low in the standings as the Blues doing it, and not a team that's chasing us in the standings.

Oh, and J-Mac's back for the third!

So who is more to blame? Him or the defense this game?

Guest Shoreline

This is all because we don't have Lilja, you realize.

Nope. This team needs an enforcer.

..easily the worst game this year of the 70 or so i've seen. that 2nd period was hilariously bad. lazy, lethargic, pathetic. the home fans deserve much better than the effort being displayed here tonight.