• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/30 GDT: St. Louis Rams 10 at Detroit Lions 3

Rate this topic

I never said Detroit was a bad team. I Just think changes have to be made. How come I can't have an opinion?

Maybe making changes will wake up the players. Is that a bad thing? Why are there coaching changes in the league?

Why do players get traded?

Are you that sensitive? Like a female?

Can we have an "Insult the Mods Night" just for nights like tonight?

:D

Absolutely. If by "Insult the Mods" you mean "give them exaltations and adoration"*. :ph34r:

*acceptable exaltations and adoration are subject to approval by the mod staff, and are acceptable only at their sole discretion. The mod staff may be subject to bribes, but will totally deny it if you try to turn their actions in to the relevant authorities, i.e. Matt...

Well I'm sticking by the Wings no matter how they do!

And look guys, it's not like we should expect them to be this spectacular team. I mean most of us here love the Wings but their record is almost identical to last years, and last year we played bad all year expect for March and April. This year we've just been playing on and off all season. Nights like these happen. We don't have all of our top guys in the lineups, and you can't expect every game to end in a domination of the other team.

This is what keeps me from getting fustrated on games like these.

This team stopped listening to Babcock a long time ago.

Otherwise, they'd play hard all year and fix this s*** by now.

sadly, this is true. unfortunately no one here wants to admit it because of the consequences...

the wings will be ready for playoffs stop worring do they look like they give a f*** right now. If we win the cup all of you guys bitching will deny every part of it. Stop bitching it is doing nothing.

edit- it is

Dude, this isn't 'not giving a f***.' This is an embarrassment.