• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/30 GDT: St. Louis Rams 10 at Detroit Lions 3

Rate this topic

There are no more dollar hot dogs, much to Murph's disapproval during tonight's pre-game show.

I don't get the pre-game show :(. Hrm - the hockey gods are not happy about that, that's why they're getting blown out.

Guest Shoreline

the_count_sesame_street_400x300.jpg

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine......nine goals for St. Louis. Ah ah ah ah ah!"

I think Beth's finally lost it. :ph34r::siren:

I hate to spotlight the pointlessness of our participation here, but positivity doesn't really do any good either, or any other thing you or I or anyone here does.

Just your daily dose of nihilism, carry on. :P

Yeah, very true. But if you had the choice between being positive or negative right now, what would you choose?

Wait. Don't answer that.

You know, all year we have been hearing Babs preach the same thing, over and over again. We need to be better, we need to play better at home, that performance was unacceptable, blah blah blah. Well, it isn't working. I think it is time that Kenny himself holds a team meeting and demands more out of them; If Babs can't do it, then perhaps a meeting with Kenny will.

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Wow, I turned the game off at 5-2 and swore I wouldn't turn it back on. Against my own better judgement (much like my tequila-induced college bacchanals of the early '80s) I turn the game back on to find the offensive juggernaut of St. Louis has scored nine goals

Nine Goals

NINE M@THER-F&CKING, C@CKS#CKING GOALS!!!???!??!??!!?!

Guys, I've been a Wings fan for a loooooonnngggg time, but we are in goddam free-fall.

We are going to get swept the first round of the playoffs, and NOBODY talk about winning the Cup...it just ain't happenin'!

:skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: