Girl Advice

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Chris A

Chris A

Draftee

• 0 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 01:30 PM

So hey, I'm new to the site but had a strange thing happen the other night and I don't have a lot of close friends so here goes:
(would much rather have the opinion of Wings fans!)

My stupid friend hooked me up with his friend. We went to see a movie and i sat beside her. We had some laughs and whatnot but then after he bailed on us to try to 'set us up' like "hey i gotta be back home, you guys go to the bar".
Ok, whatever.
So we went to the bar, and had a good time, had a lot of good talks and whatnot, she was tired so she offered to come back to my place.
NOW AT THIS POINT, i have not laid a hand on her we have not been close... we drink a little more at my place and then it's sleep time. She strips down to her underwear and I to my boxers... but i'm not sure what to do because we haven't had any intimate contact!
So I keep about 3 ft between us trying not to pressure her, let her get comfy, whatever. Then we fall asleep.

NEXT DAY - chick is telling my 'friend' I'm a CREEP because i didn't make a move. I just didn't want to come across as a rapist! Damn, is this what chicks are about nowadays? f*** on the first date?

Help me out, guys.

-Chris

#2 edicius

edicius

Professional drinker.

• HoF Booster
  • 25,212 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 02:14 PM

This isn't really advice, but it completely reminded me of this:

ABV_sig.png

Can't listen live? Check out MoreLikeRadio.org for show archives!

#3 Chris A

Chris A

Draftee

• 0 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 02:28 PM

Funny thing is I kinda look like Louis CK lol

Posted Image

Edited by Chris A, 31 March 2011 - 02:32 PM.

#4 Shoreline

Shoreline

Panzerfaust

• HoF Booster
  • 12,817 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 02:38 PM

It's all about what you are comfortable with. Personally, I like a challenge, and I like responsibility. I've been in the same situation, in some cases propositioned, only to have doubts about why it was so easy and my gut feeling turned out to be right later seeing the same chick pregnant or seeing her with some pretty f***ed up crackhead guys down the road.

It would be easy to just follow your instincts, give her a good ride, and wish her good luck, but who knows, maybe you'd be yet another transmitter of HPV or herpes or some s***.

I wouldn't worry about it really. There's going to be plenty of opportunities.

#5 Chris A

Chris A

Draftee

• 0 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 02:43 PM

It's all about what you are comfortable with. Personally, I like a challenge, and I like responsibility. I've been in the same situation, in some cases propositioned, only to have doubts about why it was so easy and my gut feeling turned out to be right later seeing the same chick pregnant or seeing her with some pretty f***ed up crackhead guys down the road.

It would be easy to just follow your instincts, give her a good ride, and wish her good luck, but who knows, maybe you'd be yet another transmitter of HPV or herpes or some s***.

I wouldn't worry about it really. There's going to be plenty of opportunities.

Dude I hear ya there. I've had the worst luck though. Girl after that our first date we went back to her place and I offered her a backrub and apparently that is code for 'sex' and she totally denied me. Had no clue, I really just wanted to relax her. So she started calling me "creepy" too.

I just don't understand why these chicks don't realize calling me 'creepy' is really hard on my emotions.

#6 Shoreline

Shoreline

Panzerfaust

• HoF Booster
  • 12,817 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 02:49 PM

Unless you want to go to another base, most girls are going to perceive what you think of as a "back rub" as a "feeling up", and either are going to respond in wanting to get boned, or being more like "hands off".

Like you, I'm more of a touchy-feely person, back rubs, foot rubs, I'm severely ADHD so I like to keep my hands busy, and hell, I give hugs to my guy friends without remorse, but what matters most is how they perceive it, not just you. If you keep running into the same scenario I'd say just no more back rubs unless it's something they're obviously okay with and won't take the wrong way.

Edited by Shoreline, 31 March 2011 - 02:56 PM.

#7 Chris A

Chris A

Draftee

• 0 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 03:03 PM

Unless you want to go to another base, most girls are going to perceive what you think of as a "back rub" as a "feeling up", and either are going to respond in wanting to get boned, or being more like "hands off".

Like you, I'm more of a touchy-feely person, back rubs, foot rubs, I'm severely ADHD so I like to keep my hands busy, and hell, I give hugs to my guy friends without remorse, but what matters most is how they perceive it, not just you. If you keep running into the same scenario I'd say just no more back rubs unless it's something they're obviously okay with and won't take the wrong way.

Yeah agreed bro, seems chicks are too quick to grab the rape whistle.

#8 hockeyeah!

hockeyeah!

Draftee

• 0 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 03:14 PM

Sometimes chicks are just hard to figure out man...but if she was in her panties and you in your under roos, how did nothing take place? She clearly wanted it....were you playing smooth music in the background? Had you set the tone?

#9 Chris A

Chris A

Draftee

• 0 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 03:17 PM

Sometimes chicks are just hard to figure out man...but if she was in her panties and you in your under roos, how did nothing take place? She clearly wanted it....were you playing smooth music in the background? Had you set the tone?

Uh... I was playing the 80s station on cable tv. Does that count?

#10 hockeyeah!

hockeyeah!

Draftee

• 0 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 03:18 PM

Funny thing is I kinda look like Louis CK lol

Posted Image

Why did you choose this photo? Any particular reason?

#11 Chris A

Chris A

Draftee

• 0 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 03:20 PM

Why did you choose this photo? Any particular reason?

That's the closest pic I have to looking like Louis CK.

#12 hockeyeah!

hockeyeah!

Draftee

• 0 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 03:22 PM

That's the closest pic I have to looking like Louis CK.

I was just asking dude, cause the girl in this photo looks like she's asking the camera for help. I think you need to work on your approach a little bit.

#13 Chris A

Chris A

Draftee

• 0 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 03:24 PM

Dude, seriously? I came here for help and don't need bashed. It's just i'm not smooth with the chicks.

I went through a really bad divorce and since then it's been rough to get back on my feet. I figured people who share the same passion as me would be able to help me out in other areas of my life. I'm lonely and tired of it.

#14 Echolalia

Echolalia

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,862 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 04:10 PM

Uh... I was playing the 80s station on cable tv. Does that count?

Well THERES your problem.

#15 hockeyeah!

hockeyeah!

Draftee

• 0 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 12:37 PM

Well THERES your problem.

LOL

#16 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,876 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 12:57 PM

I'm an old lady, so this isn't advise coming from a guy, so take it for what it's worth.

Decide what you want. If you want a ****, continue to sleep with her (even if nothing happens). If you want a girl you can have a relationship with, don't even get that close.

You were in no-man's land. A loose woman would be disappointed and a good woman would be taken aback.

If you're coming off of a divorce, you probably need to step back and evaluate what your interests are as far as women go. Do you want to just date? Just sex? Relationship? All of these require a different approach.

Best of luck in finding the right one for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users