• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HockeytownRules19

3/31 GDT

Rate this topic

LA / VAN game. Fan behind one of the benches had a pink shirt on that said Hockey Lovin' Homo. Really?

I call BS on that one.

hockeyluvinhomo.png

Canucks clinch President's Trophy tonight. :clap:

Edited by Chairman Maouth

Bylsma must have given Bettman the, ah, "special treatment" last night...what the heck was up with all the calls against the Lightning today?!?! Sometimes you can at least figure out why the ref imagined he saw something, but Downie and the slash? Where could they possibly even try to insert an imaginary slash in there?! Whatever. I know, I should just give up...it's no use.

Update on the homos (with pictures)

The bright pink T-shirts were eye-catching enough. Add blue wigs, costume jewelry and the words "Hockey Luvin Homo," and the two fans seated behind the Vancouver Canucks' bench in their win over the Los Angeles Kings found immediate celebrity status on Thursday night.

Digital recorders were rewound. Screen caps were created and emailed through the hockey fan community. The Royal Half, a Kings blog, posted their image; Deadspin made their image the first post of Friday morning with the headline: "It Took A Self-Proclaimed 'Hockey Luvin Homo' To Make A Canucks-Kings Game Noteworthy."

More - too much more: http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Meet-the-8216-Hockey-Luvin-Homos-8217-for-th?urn=nhl-wp1639

The green men were in attendance too.

Edited by Chairman Maouth