• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Rick Zombos Ghost

Rosehill vs Lucic

Rate this topic

I am loving Looch. I remember one time I placed Lucic in the list of the best fighters in the league lately and got axed for it. He is more important to his team than this but man, he is simply awesome. I think his jersey would be a good purchase. thumbup.gif

I am loving Looch. I remember one time I placed Lucic in the list of the best fighters in the league lately and got axed for it. He is more important to his team than this but man, he is simply awesome. I think his jersey would be a good purchase. thumbup.gif

I know he gets some grief as a spot-picker on these boards, but honestly he shouldn't be going with any guy that wants to drop the gloves, because most times getting Lucic off the ice for five minutes in exchange for whoever he fought with is going to benefit the other team.

It was a bit of a cheap punch to start by Rosehill. I was hoping he'd get clocked good for it.

And this is why fighting is 100% useless and why I'm glad the Red Wings don't partake in it.

Lucic cost his team the game, instead of protecting the lead and playing smart, he chooses to fight a useless 4th liner and put his team at a disadvantage. Just a stupid decision on his part.

I know he gets some grief as a spot-picker on these boards, but honestly he shouldn't be going with any guy that wants to drop the gloves, because most times getting Lucic off the ice for five minutes in exchange for whoever he fought with is going to benefit the other team.

It was a bit of a cheap punch to start by Rosehill. I was hoping he'd get clocked good for it.

On these boards?

You should see what he gets on fight boards. He's arguably the most hated player in the league there, and he should be. Huge spotpicker.

And this is why fighting is 100% useless and why I'm glad the Red Wings don't partake in it.

Lucic cost his team the game, instead of protecting the lead and playing smart, he chooses to fight a useless 4th liner and put his team at a disadvantage. Just a stupid decision on his part.

Yeah having guys like Salei and Bertuzzit aking stupid penalties is way better the having two players go off for 5 minutes and not leave the team shorthanded.

On these boards?

You should see what he gets on fight boards. He's arguably the most hated player in the league there, and he should be. Huge spotpicker.

He takes more grief then he should. Hes fought some legit heavies like Orr and Ivanans, but its not like every single player Shanny fought was a big, huge heavyweight. When youre the leading scorer on your team you should spot pick, and this is coming from a guy whose considered an enforcer slappy on these boards

On these boards?

Like I said, he should be a "spotpicker" at least as you and his detractors use the definition.

Him fighting all takers would be stupid and hurt his team. He doesn't need to be trading punches in meaningless fights against much less talented players.

He's a talented player who fights. He's not an enforcer.

I guess Shanny was a spotpicker too.

Too me the phrase spotpicker is more about guys like Perry, who will try and fight Datsyuk.

Think Rosehill has a full time job next year for Burke?

If Orr can play (which he has been cleared to do)- likely not. Brown is the second fighter that Leafs went with for most of the season, and Rosehill would need to take his spot (or another one).

Looch is a good fighter, but he is certainly not one of the best. Rosehill wouldn't be considered on anyone's best list, and Looch had a good fight for a draw. When talking about best, it's MacIntyre, Orr, Boogy, etc.

If one player being in the box costs your team the game, then your team probably doesn't deserve to win. How does your argument applicable to anyone not on the Wings' top 2 lines?

If Orr can play (which he has been cleared to do)- likely not. Brown is the second fighter that Leafs went with for most of the season, and Rosehill would need to take his spot (or another one).

Looch is a good fighter, but he is certainly not one of the best. Rosehill wouldn't be considered on anyone's best list, and Looch had a good fight for a draw. When talking about best, it's MacIntyre, Orr, Boogy, etc.

If one player being in the box costs your team the game, then your team probably doesn't deserve to win. How does your argument applicable to anyone not on the Wings' top 2 lines?

It will be interesting to see if Burke keeps Rosehill around, if in fact Colton Orr is 100% and ready to go next year. Maybe he could take Fredrik Sjostrom's spot, if he is dealt? We all know this team will undergo yet another summer of change. Burkie likes a surplus of willing combatants.

As far as Lucic goes, it would not benefit Boston for him to go with every guy that challenges him (Like someone already mentioned, I believe). He has gone with some heavyweights in the past.

It will be interesting to see if Burke keeps Rosehill around, if in fact Colton Orr is 100% and ready to go next year. Maybe he could take Fredrik Sjostrom's spot, if he is dealt? We all know this team will undergo yet another summer of change. Burkie likes a surplus of willing combatants.

As far as Lucic goes, it would not benefit Boston for him to go with every guy that challenges him (Like someone already mentioned, I believe). He has gone with some heavyweights in the past.

Yeah he takes flack for not fighting heavyweights, but has a fightcard with guys like Orr and Ivanans on it. For a guy who is the leading scorer on his team, even givingthose guys the time of day isn't really necessary. Add onto the fact that he is what, 21? Give him a few years to get his feet wet and maybe he'll be fighting the big heavyweights more often once he matures a bit

Like I said, he should be a "spotpicker" at least as you and his detractors use the definition.

Him fighting all takers would be stupid and hurt his team. He doesn't need to be trading punches in meaningless fights against much less talented players.

He's a talented player who fights. He's not an enforcer.

I guess Shanny was a spotpicker too.

Too me the phrase spotpicker is more about guys like Perry, who will try and fight Datsyuk.

Then people around Boston and the NHL should stop acting like he's some legit heavy. They overrate the guy to ridiculous proportions, which antagonizes some fans against him even further.

He's the Sidney Crosby of hockey fighters, which is why so many people hate him.

Edited by GMRwings1983