• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

4/2 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Predators 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

Win or lose, I want to see effort. If they come out charging and Rinne stands on his head and they lose 1-0, I will be ok with that. Disappointed, sure, but still ok.

I say they win it 39-0 since Puckloo39 flew up for the game.

Go Wings!

Win or lose, I want to see effort. If they come out charging and Rinne stands on his head and they lose 1-0, I will be ok with that. Disappointed, sure, but still ok.

I say they win it 39-0 since Puckloo39 flew up for the game.

Go Wings!

Not the infamous 14-3?

I work the night shift and I have not decided yet if this game is worth me waking up a 3pm.

Every time I wake up to watch an afternoon game they loose...it's all my fault.

Let's Go Red Wings!!!

The Month of April

There are 5 regular-season games in the month of April in the 2010-11 season; 2 home and 3 road with 5 days off.

The games are broken down as:

3 v. Division / Conference

1 v. Non-Division / Conference

1 v. Non-Division / Non-Conference

Most / Least in April

Most - Overall

Games: 16

Wins: 10

Losses: 4

Most - Home

Games: 6

Wins: 4 (two times)

Losses: 6

Most – Road

Games: 10

Wins: 7

Losses: 3 (four times)

Fewest – Overall

Games: 1 (eight times)

Wins: 0 (fifteen times)

Losses: 0 (seven times)

Fewest – Home

Games: 1 (thirteen times)

Wins: 0 (thirteen times)

Losses: 0 (eighteen times)

Fewest– Road

Games: 1 (seventeen times)

Wins: 0 (twenty-three times)

Losses: 0 (eight times)

Current Streaks

Regular-Season Streaks

Overall: 2-game losing streak (1 overtime)

Road: 1-game losing streak

Historical Regular-Season Streaks v. Nashville

Overall: 4-game losing streak (1 shootout)

Road: 2-game losing streak (1 shootout)

Last Ten Games – Current Regular-Season

Overall: 5W-3L-1OTL-1SOL

Road: 6W-2L-1OTL-1SOL

Last Ten Games – Current Regular-Season v. Nashville

Overall: 5W-4L-1OTL

Road: 4W-6L

Home Stand / Road Trip

This is the only game of a one-game road trip.

Record on this Day

April 2

This is the 20th regular-season game played on this day. The Club’s record in the previous 19 games:

5W-11L-3T.

Days of the Week

This is the final game of eighteen regular-season games played on Saturday this season. The Club’s record in the previous 17 games:

11W-4L-1OTL-1SOL

LGW.

:thumbup: You are correct, Sir.

Of course I am still :ranting: about the lose. And of course I want them to win, but I am a bit concerned. The team started off looking like Cup favorites at the beginning of the season. It seemed as if things happened too easily for them and they thought they'd better slow down and pace themselves for a long season. That coupled with the injuries and suddenly the've lost their Mojo and can't seem to get it back.

Let's hope. Maybe it's time for Darren Helm to stand upand give a speech in the locker room. if everyone played as hard and as intense as Helmer, we wouldn't be talking about this.

Go Wings

People seem to forget that it is a long season. The Wings kicked ass the first 1/4 of the season and since then have been inconsistent. They have shown "flashes" since then. Remember the Boston series? Or the game against Montreal? Or the 3 in a row on the coast? Of course not.

Guess what - Vancouver sucked the first part of the season and so did San Jose and neither was due to injuries. Washington and Philly were dominant a couple of months ago but have fallen off recently.

None of that matters when the playoffs start.

I didn't think I would have to do this unless the Wings were getting beaten down in the Playoffs.. but after the other night I think it's time for me to move on to a new lucky hat. I really hope the Wings come out and dominate today because a look at the standings says there is a very good possibility that the Preds will the the first round opponent. A win tonight and the Wings go into that series with this game as their freshest memory against Nashville, as opposed to the memories of barely being able to score a goal against Rinne.

LETS GO WINGS! :siren:

Chicago won last night but it went to a shoot out which means that our magic number over Chicago is now down to 2. They lost the tie breaker last night. We would now own the tie breaker.

Any combination of Chicago losses (in regulation) and Wings wins (in regulation)that equals 2 gives us the division. We have the same number with Nashville which means a win today will knock Nashville out of the running for the division.

Unless Dallas decides to start winning soon, Chicago is going to make the playoffs.

If Chicago wins their next 3 and Dallas wins their next 4 we go into the final weekend with Chicago up on Dallas by 3 points and the Wings set up to knock the Hawks out of the playoffs.

That would be awesome.

Heading to Nashville now from the state of Alabama. Got two tickets at section 106 row JJ seats 7 and 8. I went the game two weeks ago. Hopefully it doesn't end with country music playing this time. WINGS WIN 5-2!!!!!!!