• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

4/2 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Predators 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

Thank God. I thought I was the only one.

Nah man. I'm not gonna lie, I am little down, disappointed, and scared at this point, but I'm not gonna result to blaming the losses and injuries on the first "idea" that pops into my head.

We got this game today! I can just feel it!

LGW!!!! Light that s*** up!!!! :siren: :siren: :siren:

I really hope Babs and the Wings figured something out between the Blues game and this one. Maybe find some heart and hit back so they don't get pounded like last game against Nashville also would help if the zebras actually called a penalty every now and then when someone gets elbowed or driven into the boards.

Edited by MGreenberg

Kronwall out? What?

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Quick pregame update:

Detroit Red Wings defenseman Niklas Kronwall was scratched for today's game against the Nashville Predators at Bridgestone Arena. Kronwall has been bothered by a sore shoulder. He took the ice for the pregame warmups but didn't stay on for long.

So Ruslan Salei and Jakub Kindl, who've been alternated the last few games while competing for the sixth spot, are both in.

Up front, Drew Miller is a healthy scratch.

General manager Ken Holland said Pavel Datsyuk is expected to return to the lineup for Sunday's game against Minnesota at Joe Louis Arena (5 p.m., FSD). Datsyuk has missed seven games with a lower-body injury.