• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest CaliWingsNut

Congratulations Red Wings!

Rate this topic

Guest CaliWingsNut

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Here's to making new records and another great post season!

Edited by CaliWingsNut

Yeah, good to know we have one good team in Michigan.

Red Wings - The rock of Detroit sports.

Tigers - Usually average

Lions - Horrible team but now getting better, maybe have something to cheer for soon. Plus it is awesome when Quarterbacks get SUHHHHH'd

Pistons - Just bad, stopped even caring about them after they traded away Chauncey

Edited by MGreenberg

Yeah, good to know we have one good team in Michigan.

Red Wings - The rock of Detroit sports.

Tigers - Usually average

Lions - Horrible team but now getting better, maybe have something to cheer for soon. Plus it is awesome when Quarterbacks get SUHHHHH'd

Pistons - Just bad, stopped even caring about them after they traded away Chauncey

Well said im with you even more on the Pistons they need an owner before ill even start to care about them they have really turned me off this year as the NBA as a whole has. Thank God for our Red Wings i do believe if healthy we will see our boys bring the cup home where it belongs. GO WINGS!!!!

#winning

Such a great accomplishment, even in the three-point-game era. Were it not for the lockouts, it's 90+ points every year since 1991-92. And 13 division titles in that time span.

Guest CaliWingsNut

We really are spoiled. And it feels gooooooood! biggrin.gif

I think we should act like it more often too. I myself am to blame, but many others have been bashing this team recently. They don't deserve all the hate.

Guest CaliWingsNut

So. If the playoff started today, is it true we'd be playing Anaheim? :ph34r:

If the playoffs started right now....http://www.nhl.com/ice/standings.htm?type=pla

So the closest options are the Ducks, Hawks and Preds? Ugh... How about a playoff bye?

There are no easy teams to play in the playoffs. Imagine Vancouver right now. They are winning the presidents trophy and have to play Anaheim or Chicago in the first round. You don't think they are sweating it out either?

thumbup.gif Simply awesome. A true pleasure to watch this for 20 out of my 26 years on this earth.

I became a fan in 94 I believe. I was 7. It's been good to be a Red Wings fan.

Even though a good regular season doesn't make 1st round exits or SCF Game 7 losses easier..