• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

4/3 GDT: Wild 2 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

You must be drunk. Big E is not better than anyone on this team.

Harold can relay my utter disgust for Big E, so if I am giving him praises, then it must be true. In the past week, Ericsson has looked amazing and his ATOI has reflected it. Salei sucks, especially for 1mil+.

Amazing for Ericsson is highly overstated. He has been certainly better in the few weeks leading up to the Nashville game and then he had a pretty good one yesterday. Amazing? No. But Salei is certainly the guy that can be sat imo. Kindl loses out to the experience I have a feeling.

Harold can relay my utter disgust for Big E, so if I am giving him praises, then it must be true. In the past week, Ericsson has looked amazing and his ATOI has reflected it. Salei sucks, especially for 1mil+.

That must've hurt to say. And I may make it my new signature. :P

Amazing for Ericsson is highly overstated. He has been certainly better in the few weeks leading up to the Nashville game and then he had a pretty good one yesterday. Amazing? No. But Salei is certainly the guy that can be sat imo. Kindl loses out to the experience I have a feeling.

Well, he was basically the #1 defenseman last night, and without any major gaffes. Considering how awful people think he is, that's pretty amazing. :D

Salei isn't making much of a case for keeping himself in the lineup. Bad turnovers, not playing physical, stupid penalties. But you're right about the experience. Kindl continues to come along, but he still struggles to get the puck out of the zone. Too many times lately he doesn't see a potential outlet pass and ends up lobbing the puck up in the air. Say what you will about E, but he has a much better first pass than Kindl and Salei, possibly from his years of playing as a forward. Last night he had several Rafalski-caliber passes from deep in the zone all the way to a player past center ice.

Well, he was basically the #1 defenseman last night, and without any major gaffes. Considering how awful people think he is, that's pretty amazing. :D

:lol: Exactly. I hate pointing out only his flaws because it just sounds hypocritical, but I don't want it to be misconstrued here, I have/had a lot of hope for Big E. I just want him to turn into the type of player we all know he could be.

That must've hurt to say. And I may make it my new signature. :P

A lot. At least I'm a realist. Big E is a good PK'r, I never feel comfortable with Salei out there. I hardly feel comfortable with Ericsson out there, but I'd rather see him over Salei and Kindl over both of them.