• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest blueadams

If there was one F/D/G you could add to the team, who would it be?

Rate this topic

Mike Richards provides a talented goal scorer, physical presence, and defensive center. He's also a good playmaker and on faceoffs.

Shea Weber... has already been spoken of. Great at both ends, great physically, good skater. Love to have him.

Cam Ward is a young goaltender who has proven he can play at a high level and brings his best when his team needs it.

Forward: Rick+Nash.jpg

Defense: Shea-Weber-Hardest-Shot.jpg

Goalie: RyanMiller.jpg

Same as blueadams.... I am slacking! hehe.gif But seriously, aside from hating Nash and Weber, we see enough of those guys to just want them in the winged wheel. Love both of their games. Miller is the best in the world when he is on his game. Rinne is a close 2nd, unfortunately. Didn't want to put another Preds player up there though without getting sick.

Edited by HankthaTank

If I heard wings fans doing that Looooooooooou retardation every game I would go on a killing spree.

Pretty much every fan-base has an athlete that they can do that chant for. For instance, Detroit had Ndamukong Suuuuuh. However, I do not participate because I agree that it is ridiculous.

As for the original question, I agree with someone before me in Nash, Weber, and Lundqvist. That would be killer.

F -- Ovechkin. Imagine telling him he has no pressure on him and just go play. Imagine THAT result.

D -- Weber. For reasons already discussed

G -- Luongo. He's so big you'll always be able to see him on the bench as he backs up the Great Jimmeh Howard

Forward: 8470612.jpg (just an absolute beast and plays magnificent at both ends of the ice)

Defense: jesus-1-100.jpg (Has no problems sacrificing the body, we severly lack that on the PK and in general)

Goalie: jesussavesm.jpg (Known as one of the best savers of all-time. Way more consistent than Howard)

F - Banks.jpg

D - 1111767770_fultonreed2.jpg

G - mightyducks3.jpg

lol all jokes aside, I think I'd go with....

F - Stamkos/Crosby : They're both great players and you really can't go wrong with picking either.

D - Shea Weber : Because he has a hell of a shot and is overall a great Dman

G - Henrik Lundqvist/Miller : Also can't go wrong with either of these two. They're both also great at shootouts and can steal games.

Edited by Namingway

I'm gonna branch out from some of these responses.

Forward: St. Louis. IMO Stamkos would be nothing without him. I'd also take either of the Sedins.

Defense: Byfuglien. Kind of a cheat here. Hard to tab him as a defenseman but I think he'd be a great threat on a 2nd or 3rd pairing.

Goalie: Cam Ward. Little disappointment this season but I've always been a fan of him.

I know, I got a southern bias here but Atlanta and Carolina are the only teams regularly televised here so I watch them A LOT. Love watching Ward and Byfuglien play though. As far as those picking Crosby, I agree with his goal scoring abilities. But his attitude and "acting" abilities is not something I would want for the Red Wings. Just my opinion though. Plus I can't imagine him playing with Zetterberg.