• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest blueadams

If there was one F/D/G you could add to the team, who would it be?

Rate this topic

forwards- joe pavelski/ rick nash/kris versteeg (always have been a fan of the nash.)

defense-tobias enstrom

goalie- ryan miller/fleury (i would say jiggy, but i think his career might be over)

Edited by hockeychik25

Pretty much every fan-base has an athlete that they can do that chant for. For instance, Detroit had Ndamukong Suuuuuh. However, I do not participate because I agree that it is ridiculous.

As for the original question, I agree with someone before me in Nash, Weber, and Lundqvist. That would be killer.

True, but what makes the "Louuuuu" cheer really irritating to me is they do it practically every time he touches the puck.

Wings fans chant "Ozzy" but it's usually after he's made a series of great saves. Luongo could make an easy save on a shot that didn't even have enough momentum to cross the goalline and the fans would still shout "Louuuu."

F: Corey Perry (I get the Stamkos/Crosby love here, but I think it misses the point of the thread. We're not hurting for centers or soft offensive talents. Perry brings a sniper's touch and he's a prick to boot on the wing. If Selanne were about 20 years younger, I'd have picked him, though ;) )

D: Boring answer = Weber or Doughty

G: Boring answer = Miller

True, but what makes the "Louuuuu" cheer really irritating to me is they do it practically every time he touches the puck.

Wings fans chant "Ozzy" but it's usually after he's made a series of great saves. Luongo could make an easy save on a shot that didn't even have enough momentum to cross the goalline and the fans would still shout "Louuuu."

my response to lou is always louser