• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Tim.D

Question about old player

Rate this topic

I was going through a binder of old Red Wings photos, and I find an autographed picture of a player wearing the number 32. The picture looks like it's from the 90's, and I can't remember which player wore 32. I was wondering if any of you here remember who #32 was? Thanks

I was going through a binder of old Red Wings photos, and I find an autographed picture of a player wearing the number 32. The picture looks like it's from the 90's, and I can't remember which player wore 32. I was wondering if any of you here remember who #32 was? Thanks

Bruce Eakin, Jeff Sharples, Sam St. Laurent, Tim Cheveldae, Stu Grimson, Maxim Kuznetsov, Steve Thomas, Tomas Kopecky, and Kris Newbury all wore the winged wheel #32

Edited by legaleaglewingsfan

Maxim Kuznetsov or the Grim Reaper are the only ones I can think of from the 90's. Timmy Cheveldae also wore it from 91-92 to 92-93. Probably any of those players.

After looking at a picture of a Stu Grimson autograph, it's definitely his. Thanks for the help!

Old?

Well, not that old, mostly 90's and 2000s things. It also had Brent Gilchrist and Jamie Pushor autographed pictures and all the Free Press cartoon players.

Edited by Tim.D