• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

4/6 GDT: Red Wings 0 at Hurricanes 3

Rate this topic

I'll indulge your pessimistic self and remind you that while this game is unimportant to the Wings, it is absolutely vital to the Canes.

Because you're apparently utterly unaware of circumstances, I'll also remind you that Ward is playing a whale of a game.

And finally, because you're unable to remember even the Wings` most recent game, I'll remind you that they scored just fine against Minnesota.

so the wings shouldnt play this like any other game? shouldnt try to win? just cause its unimportant? not very professional.

sure ward is playing a good game but the wings need to find a way to score, its prep for the playoffs.

sure they scored against minnesota but this isnt minnesota is it?

Guess they're content with third, and giving San Jose home ice should we advance to play them. I don't know about that decision, we all know what happened last year. They have sucked at home lately, though.. so who knows.

Guest Crymson

so the wings shouldnt play this like any other game? shouldnt try to win? just cause its unimportant? not very professional.

The other team has more motivation, and the Wings will not play like a team possessed just to make brett happy.

sure ward is playing a good game but the wings need to find a way to score, its prep for the playoffs.

If it were that simple, no goalie would ever pitch a shutout. Ever.

I guess it's just easier for you to make massive generalizations that point to the team sucking.

Guess they're content with third, and giving San Jose home ice should we advance to play them. I don't know about that decision, we all know what happened last year. They have sucked at home lately, though.. so who knows.

You're talking as if they just don't care. Bear in mind that sometimes one team just wins and the other loses.

Playoffs is playoffs. Wings can win anywhere in any timezone.

It's just one of those games, man.. relax. Vancouver did the exact same thing last night against Edmonton of all teams. It happens, especially when they don't have much to play for.

Carolina sucks. Seriously. Some people here think they're playing out of their minds and the wings are playing well. I don't know. Maybe in the 1st period both teams were playing ok, but I think it was the goal by Carolina that gave them their jump in the 2nd.

I still think Carolina sucks. If this game meant something to Detroit I think we'd be destroying them. Carolina looks like a very average team to me, even when they're backs are against the wall. They just don't look impressive. I don't know. That's how I see it.

I'm glad we are going to be at least 3rd. I guess that's what I'll be happy with. I just pray for no more injuries.

Sorry guys about Hank getting hurt. We know at Rangerville how it feels. Our heart n soul guy Ryan Callahan got clunked on the ankle with a Chara slapshot in our last game, He's toast!

Let's see if the Wings can have some mega comeback. Ranger fans need some help here!

Sucks about the injury though to Zets.

Sorry guys about Hank getting hurt. We know at Rangerville how it feels. Our heart n soul guy Ryan Callahan got clunked on the ankle with a Chara slapshot in our last game, He's toast!

Let's see if the Wings can have some mega comeback. Ranger fans need some help here!

Thanks for the good words.

That's a tough loss for the Rangers, I've always liked the way he plays the game

lol. At least one person had to say it. It's trendy, after all, and it's so easy to say without actually thinking.

You failed to follow the common LGW blame checklist when it comes to a loss.

1. Howard

2. Refs

3. Franzen

4. Hudler

5. Kindl

6. All of the above

I find it funny that people actually think this team is gonna turn a switch on for the post season. ****, ****...

They did in 2002 when they won 1 game in their last 10 and then lost the first two in the first round of the playoffs. Course, no one remembers that string of s*** performances.