• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

4/6 GDT: Red Wings 0 at Hurricanes 3

Rate this topic

You're missing McCrimmon. He's probably first.

I just used the top 6. McCrimmon would be #7. His defense is only blamed every 3-4 games. Howard and the Refs are hourly occurrences.

Thanks for the good words.

I wish the Wings well, we know the Rangers are not really going to make much noise, we just kinda know deep down that we're just not ready yet. We were hoping for a little help tonight getting the Canes off our behind.

No bad blood between Wings and Rangers because we never meet each other much. LOL

If my guys can't win it, I hope the Wings do. We effing hate the Flyers and Pens, so if you go against them, kick their butt.

First we need the Wings to get out of the west before I say that but I hope you prosper!

Good luck my friends.

Chief

They did in 2002 when they won 1 game in their last 10 and then lost the first two in the first round of the playoffs. Course, no one remembers that string of s*** performances.

Did you really just compare that team with this team? LOL

They did in 2002 when they won 1 game in their last 10 and then lost the first two in the first round of the playoffs. Course, no one remembers that string of s*** performances.

Yeah, that was a much, much better team back then.

That's a major understatement. The puck was kicked in by Hossa and clearly did not cross the line. I'm baffled as to how that goal counts.

This. That should not have counted.

That's a major understatement. The puck was kicked in by Hossa and clearly did not cross the line. I'm baffled as to how that goal counts.

I'm baffled at your baffledness.

Howard is playing good. I'm gaining more confidence in him the closer we get to playoffs. The goals were not his fault at all.

I don't know if its just me, but I'm not that mad at our potential loss tonight.. I think hurricanes deserve this one, especially Cam Ward

Yeah, that was a much, much better team back then.

How about 2007-08 then when they dropped 10 of 11 straight games.

Point is that crap happens in the regular season. The playoffs are a different animal. You should know that by now. The Wings may not go all the way this year, but I forsee a conference finals appearance this year.

You must be mistaking this forum for a real hockey forum then. There is no hockey talk here. 75% of the users here are only on board for the Wings to win. The moment they look weak, they start bitching. We aren't talking about bitching about legit problems, just spouting crap like "Howard sucks" or "Refs suck" when neither are the issues. If you are going to rag on someone for not talking hockey, man up and make a meaningful hockey post then. Don't defend some dork who says "Howard sucks" and another user barks at him for it.

No s*** there is no meaningful hockey talk in a game day thread. This your first time in one?

Wings players should take note of how the Hurricanes clear that puck right out of their zone along the boards. SMART. LEARN RED WING DEFENSE!

You all forgot this fundamental the last, oh, 70 games.

That's the truth...the fact they always seem to forget there's a 3rd dimension to a hockey rink bugs me too.

Oh well....not a good game for us.....especially with what happened to Hank.

You must be mistaking this forum for a real hockey forum then. There is no hockey talk here. 75% of the users here are only on board for the Wings to win. The moment they look weak, they start bitching. We aren't talking about bitching about legit problems, just spouting crap like "Howard sucks" or "Refs suck" when neither are the issues. If you are going to rag on someone for not talking hockey, man up and make a meaningful hockey post then. Don't defend some dork who says "Howard sucks" and another user barks at him for it.

I'm shocked to see people get upset at players when the team starts playing poorly.

Just shocked. I'll be sure to only talk positively about things no matter what. :thumbup: