• Please log in to reply
416 replies to this topic

#41 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 02:39 PM

If ever I wanted the Wings to lose it would be tonight. Let's lose this and then follow up with 18 wins in a row!!!
"It is a lot easier to be an ******* to words than to people"-xkcd

Tootoo does NOT belong on this team. He is classless and I would rather see the Wings be bad than classless. I feel the same way about Bertuzzi as well, but he at least CAN make the team better. With Tootoo the team becomes worse and in danger of being classless. Would you have liked Claude on the team? Or Roy? No. So why would you be okay with that POS.

This thread has been closed due to emotions being higher than people's ability to read, interpret, and properly respond to simple posts.

#42 chief

chief

Draftee

• 11 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 02:39 PM

There should be a lot of Sabres fans pulling for Detroit.

And every Ranger fan in Ranger land has dressed in red and white and we are singing, "Go Wings Go!"
We're counting on you guys. Hope Wings kick butt tonight.

Best of luck to the Wings this playoff, you always have an awesome team and we Ranger fans have high respect for your club.

#43 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 02:58 PM

Hopefully this is on FSD so I can see it in HD. My local cable has it currently listed to be on FSD+ (non-hd in my area), despite the wings site saying its on FSD. Hoping thats just a mix up in the cable listings...

On our Directv in Texas, the Tigers are on the regular FSD channel. The Wings will be on Ch. 664, (as opposed to 663, the regular one) but we are lucky because DTV offers it also in HD.

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#44 nate94gt

nate94gt

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 02:59 PM

And every Ranger fan in Ranger land has dressed in red and white and we are singing, "Go Wings Go!"
We're counting on you guys. Hope Wings kick butt tonight.

Best of luck to the Wings this playoff, you always have an awesome team and we Ranger fans have high respect for your club.

"Lets go Red Wings" is the chant :ph34r:

#45 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 03:01 PM

Hello,

Been a lurker here for many years and have just now decided to start posting.
This will be my first game in at least 12 years and my first one at the RBC Center.
I was raised in Michigan but was moved to NC in 2001 and I didn't discover streams to watch the games until the 2007-08 season :(
before which I didn't keep up with the wings as much unfortunately because not living in Michigan anymore and not being able
to flip the channel on the tv to the game made it hard being younger and not as computer savvy.

Really excited for this game as it should be pretty intense if the wings are going to fight for the number 2 seed,
as well Carolina coming out firing on all cylinders if they wish to stay in the playoff race.

Anyways sorry for the background :P

Wings win 3-1 :D

LGW

Welcome, Wingsfan89! The more the merrier. Or at least more interesting!

And Dobbles, I hope you have a blast at the game!!

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#46 chief

chief

Draftee

• 11 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 03:06 PM

"Lets go Red Wings" is the chant :ph34r:

However you say it, we send good wishes to the Wings, we're all going to be cheering them tonight.
Go get em!

#47 wingslogo19

wingslogo19

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,234 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 04:15 PM

This will be like a playoff game tonight, Canes are needing a win.. But not gonna happen.. LETS GO RED WINGS
IPB Image

#48 8 Legged RedWing

8 Legged RedWing

Arms... Legs... Whatever.

• Bronze Booster
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 05:13 PM

Soo is this on FSD+ or FSD? The Tigers play tonight at the same time and both MLB.com and NHL.com say the respective games are on the regular FSD. Sorry if this has been discussed already in this thread, I just got back from class and I am in the process of making dinner.

#49 HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

Hi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,079 posts
  • Location:Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 762.20 miles from the Joe Louis Arena

Posted 06 April 2011 - 05:42 PM

Please Red Wings win this one!! My day is gone to s*** because my car stalled, got no money to get it fix, and no job. :(
hadthomasvokounonfortst.jpg
Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

#50 Jasper84

Jasper84

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 2,739 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 05:57 PM

Soo is this on FSD+ or FSD? The Tigers play tonight at the same time and both MLB.com and NHL.com say the respective games are on the regular FSD. Sorry if this has been discussed already in this thread, I just got back from class and I am in the process of making dinner.

It's on FSD+ for me

#51 Esquire

Esquire

Fix up, Look sharp.

• HoF Booster
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 06:01 PM

Son of a...

FSHurricanes. This is why I'm going Gamecentre next season.

GO WINGS GO!!!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#52 Heroes of Hockeytown

Heroes of Hockeytown

Big Goal Bob

• Bronze Booster
  • 13,729 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 06:04 PM

It'll be interesting to see how the Wings stack up tonight and the next two games as well. All against opponents that will be fighting for their playoff lives in pretty much must-wins.
"We've been in the same spot all year long. We won 50 games for the fourth year in a row. People think we're just hum-drum and boring.
No, you know what we are, we're good. You can't do what we do every single day and not be good." - Mike Babcock

#53 NvrFrgtRussian5

NvrFrgtRussian5

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 06:04 PM

wtf!? WHY IS THIS ON FS+?!?!?! I have been looking forward to this all day and everything said FSD; I turn the tube on and its freaking baseball! Seriously what goes through the heads of the people over at FSN?

#54 P. Marlowe

P. Marlowe

4th Line Heel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,538 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 06:05 PM

For those in need there are several free streams here:

http://www.myp2pforum.eu/threads/54583-NHL-Today!-April-6th-2011

"Finger-pointing is easy. In some cases, even therapeutic. Fans need to blame something,

because the outcome is so frustratingly out of their control."
-- Mitch Albom

| Terry Sawchuk & Johnny Bower | | Extra Protection | | "Luckies never cut my wind." | | Straight to the Goal | | Dodging Traffic |
| Tom Waits - Get Behind the Mule | | Mikael Samuelsson Forever | | Mike Grier? |

#55 Jedi

Jedi

Spell Forged - Unparalleled Quality

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 9,807 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 06:09 PM

Game on!

The clock is ticking, and as of now we are keeping score.

snyoep.jpg
"I am the sword in the darkness... I am the watcher on the walls...
I am the shield that guards the realms of men..."

#56 commadore183

commadore183

Versus televised America's last nuclear bomb test

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,044 posts

Let's go Red Wings! Game on!
Mike Illich does not care about Detroit. Boycott 2013 Winter Cla$$ic.
Skilled hockey is, and will forever be, winning hockey. Deal with it.
"A perfect vision, some simple ways to let you know
Free range humans all couped up naked clone is playing lame" Avon by Queens of the Stone Age

#57 syntax

syntax

Join the Empire!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,885 posts

Wow....less than 20 seconds into the game and a brutal turnover in our zone already.

Not cool.
The Vladinator He earned the NHL Plus/Minus Award in 1995-96, with a plus/minus difference of plus-60. The +60 has been the highest rating a player has finished with in the past 20 seasons, since Wayne Gretzky finished with a +70 in the 1986-87 NHL season

Pavel Datsyuk > x (where x is the name of any active hockey player)

#58 Jasper84

Jasper84

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 2,739 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 06:10 PM

Hopefully the Mule keeps it going tonight and nets one

#59 Heroes of Hockeytown

Heroes of Hockeytown

Big Goal Bob

• Bronze Booster
  • 13,729 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 06:12 PM

Helm and Flip getting their pockets picked early. That's enough of that, dudes.
"We've been in the same spot all year long. We won 50 games for the fourth year in a row. People think we're just hum-drum and boring.
No, you know what we are, we're good. You can't do what we do every single day and not be good." - Mike Babcock

#60 Anijuice

Anijuice

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 06:12 PM

Yikes on the turnovers