• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

cupforwings

Are the Wings going to keep the Hawks out of the playoffs?

Rate this topic

Looks like Hank will be sitting out. If the Sharks win tonight I'd bet there's a fair chance either Lidstrom or Kronwall sit too. Wouldn't surprise me to see Pav rest as well.

Keeping them out would be like a bonus playoff series win for me, and I hope they win tonight just to be right on the edge. But I really don't see it happening.

no way chicago isn't making it. money wasn't spent making the toews and kane "history will be made" commercials and have them not be in the playoffs. remember how chicago helped the ratings last season?

no way chicago isn't making it. money wasn't spent making the toews and kane "history will be made" commercials and have them not be in the playoffs. remember how chicago helped the ratings last season?

Hahahaha true dat.

I don't see the Hawks missing it. I'd love to, but i just don't think it's gonna happen, and I would LOVE to be wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDnXkFVEQ0Y

Edited by Mitchmac33

I will be shocked if the Wings win a single game - they are coasting, most likely resting players, without Zetterberg, and the Hawks are playing for their lives.

I agree 100%. Wings are playing not to get hurt and the Hawks are fighting for their lives. Always bet on the hungrier team to win games.