• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Majsheppard

Unbelievably bad goal.

Rate this topic

Good old Danny trying to find new ways to piss of Wings fans when he isn't even reffing their games!

Why couldn't that mother f#$^er have retired!!!

I guess i'm the only one who wants Chicago in the playoffs. Watching them make Vancouver crap their pants in the first round would be well worth it.

What makes you think they will do anything to Vancouver but lose and pump them up?

All that talk about you have to beat the best before you can win is true for one reason, it gives you confidence. They get Chicago they will beat them in 5 or less games and then feel big and bad and walk to the finals. I say to hell with that scenario. I would rather have Chicago out of it, or at least playing San Jose.

******* proves this league is a joke. Why not cancel the rest of Chicago's games and mark them as wins. LMFAO

Seeing what happened to Zetter tonight, might as well. We know the league is going to fix the games anyways. It pisses me off because half of the cup winners had the league to thank for them in the last couple of years. I hardly feel like this is legitimate.

Actually Dan O is one of the most consistent refs in the league IMO... he calls games fairly and does not favor certain teams. Sure, in the past he has called off goals against the Wings, but I have seen him call of goals against other teams in a similar manner showing his consistency. Also, this past season and a half, he has not really called off many goals against teams, and like I said has been very consistent. You are hating on the guy for calls he made 3 years ago when the Wings WON THE CUP, get over it.

Also, he was the ref tonight who called the other officials over to take the play to review... so again, not his fault.

Blues better win in regulation.

So where is the video of this goal from the camera in the net?

Only a very few amount of games have cameras in the net, those usually are for nationally televised games only, and it was a local feed being rebroadcast nationally.

Blues better win in regulation.

Only a very few amount of games have cameras in the net, those usually are for nationally televised games only, and it was a local feed being rebroadcast nationally.

You'd think the NHL would cough up the extra money and have these installed for all the teams, especially for calls like these.

Worst call in the history of the NHL

Absolute disgrace to have this counted after video review in Toronto, obviously kicked in and quite obvious it never crossed the line. Honestly, it's a conspiracy, what else can you say.

Horrible, horrible call.

Disgusting call, I don't know what else to say about it. I'm one of those people who don't believe in conspiracies, and that the league makes mistakes but doesn't affect the outcome of a game, but it's plays like this that make me think differently.