• Please log in to reply
222 replies to this topic

#21 wingslogo19

wingslogo19

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,234 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:47 PM

What a rip off for the Stars.. The puck has to fully cross the goal line, and not be kicked in. WTF were they looking at in the booth and in Toronto
IPB Image

#22 jollymania

jollymania

Heavy Hitter

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:48 PM

"I assure you the hits along the boards he(Aaron Downey) constantly threw SEVERAL TIMES EVERY SHIFT were far more damaging hits that what Kronwall throws."
- uk_redwing
HockeyArchive Twitter

#23 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,648 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:51 PM

On the motherf***ing for real?

This is all wrong. I was told that the officials love Detroit and are the true reason behind their success.

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#24 10 Minute Misconduct

10 Minute Misconduct

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,551 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:54 PM

I guess i'm the only one who wants Chicago in the playoffs. Watching them make Vancouver crap their pants in the first round would be well worth it.

Posted Image

#25 jollymania

jollymania

Heavy Hitter

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:59 PM

nvm for my video, it wont upload, for the last week YT hasn't let me upload anything, it keeps getting errors, the files have to be under like 20mb otherwise it freezes
"I assure you the hits along the boards he(Aaron Downey) constantly threw SEVERAL TIMES EVERY SHIFT were far more damaging hits that what Kronwall throws."
- uk_redwing
HockeyArchive Twitter

#26 BigWillieStyle

BigWillieStyle

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:00 PM

it looks like they already hosed your video. didn't realize gary and you tube or in cahoots together.

I just saw your post and now my suspicions of been confirmed.

Edited by BigWillieStyle, 06 April 2011 - 09:05 PM.

#27 LadyInRed

LadyInRed

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:03 PM

I guess i'm the only one who wants Chicago in the playoffs. Watching them make Vancouver crap their pants in the first round would be well worth it.

Youre not alone!

but regardless, that call was ridiculous

#28 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:05 PM

Good old Danny trying to find new ways to piss of Wings fans when he isn't even reffing their games!

Why couldn't that mother f#$^er have retired!!!

What makes you think they will do anything to Vancouver but lose and pump them up?

All that talk about you have to beat the best before you can win is true for one reason, it gives you confidence. They get Chicago they will beat them in 5 or less games and then feel big and bad and walk to the finals. I say to hell with that scenario. I would rather have Chicago out of it, or at least playing San Jose.
"It is a lot easier to be an ******* to words than to people"-xkcd

Tootoo does NOT belong on this team. He is classless and I would rather see the Wings be bad than classless. I feel the same way about Bertuzzi as well, but he at least CAN make the team better. With Tootoo the team becomes worse and in danger of being classless. Would you have liked Claude on the team? Or Roy? No. So why would you be okay with that POS.

This thread has been closed due to emotions being higher than people's ability to read, interpret, and properly respond to simple posts.

#29 R-Dizzle

R-Dizzle

Just warming up

• Gold Booster
  • 624 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:06 PM

Cant wait to see the video

Posted Image

#30 Uncle Danny

Uncle Danny

2nd Line Scorer

• HoF Booster
  • 679 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:07 PM

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph:
THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED
FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD
WAS MUSIC
-- Kurt Vonnegut

#31 Heroes of Hockeytown

Heroes of Hockeytown

Big Goal Bob

• Bronze Booster
  • 13,729 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:08 PM

Sweet mother of mercy that's got to be the worst no-goal allowed I've ever seen. Seriously, a challenge is issued to find one worse than that.
"We've been in the same spot all year long. We won 50 games for the fourth year in a row. People think we're just hum-drum and boring.
No, you know what we are, we're good. You can't do what we do every single day and not be good." - Mike Babcock

#32 R-Dizzle

R-Dizzle

Just warming up

• Gold Booster
  • 624 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:09 PM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=4w32LhH4HJA

You gotta bef****** kidding me

Posted Image

#33 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:10 PM

Sweet mother of mercy that's got to be the worst no-goal allowed I've ever seen. Seriously, a challenge is issued to find one worse than that.

I don't think there is one in the entire world.

Tootoo does NOT belong on this team. He is classless and I would rather see the Wings be bad than classless. I feel the same way about Bertuzzi as well, but he at least CAN make the team better. With Tootoo the team becomes worse and in danger of being classless. Would you have liked Claude on the team? Or Roy? No. So why would you be okay with that POS.

This thread has been closed due to emotions being higher than people's ability to read, interpret, and properly respond to simple posts.

#34 St. Michael (the Red Wing)

St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Heavenly With the Puck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:10 PM

hahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahhah

Pathetic call. Seriously what?

#35 esteef

esteef

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 8,874 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:12 PM

Where is it conclusively across the line? Isn't that the deciding factor? Das booooooools***!

esteef
"The Wings haven't won a Cup without Darren McCarty since 1955."

#36 R-Dizzle

R-Dizzle

Just warming up

• Gold Booster
  • 624 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:13 PM

******* proves this league is a joke. Why not cancel the rest of Chicago's games and mark them as wins. LMFAO

Posted Image

#37 seeinred

seeinred

Teemu!

• HoF Booster
  • 7,812 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:17 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VWAtMxXVCs

Just kidding, that was a good goal :ph34r:

Posted Image

Crosby's Bettman Real Doll is going to get quite a workout tonight.

#38 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:18 PM

******* proves this league is a joke. Why not cancel the rest of Chicago's games and mark them as wins. LMFAO

Seeing what happened to Zetter tonight, might as well. We know the league is going to fix the games anyways. It pisses me off because half of the cup winners had the league to thank for them in the last couple of years. I hardly feel like this is legitimate.

#39 wings_fanatic

wings_fanatic

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,101 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:18 PM

Actually Dan O is one of the most consistent refs in the league IMO... he calls games fairly and does not favor certain teams. Sure, in the past he has called off goals against the Wings, but I have seen him call of goals against other teams in a similar manner showing his consistency. Also, this past season and a half, he has not really called off many goals against teams, and like I said has been very consistent. You are hating on the guy for calls he made 3 years ago when the Wings WON THE CUP, get over it.

Also, he was the ref tonight who called the other officials over to take the play to review... so again, not his fault.

#40 pazzloski

pazzloski

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:19 PM

Thats the worst call ive ever seen