• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:43 PM

Our last year's first pick will be on ESPN today/tonight at 5PM EST. He wears number 4 and this could be 99% of you to get your first looks at him. This game should be intense and Sheahan will most likely be double shifted and play on the PP and PK first units.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#2 MGreenberg

MGreenberg

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 662 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:57 PM

Forgot he played for ND, lol. Guess I will watch that game too now since I was just going to watch the Michigan game.

#3 HankthaTank

HankthaTank

3rd Line Center

• Silver Booster
  • 4,815 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:08 PM

Posted Image Thanks, I shall be watching for him. GO BLUE!
TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN, MUCH IS EXPECTED.

#4 hooon

hooon

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,212 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:30 PM

I'll be watching!
Posted Image

#5 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:09 PM

Posted Image Thanks, I shall be watching for him. GO BLUE AND GOLD!

Fixed
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#6 HankthaTank

HankthaTank

3rd Line Center

• Silver Booster
  • 4,815 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:13 PM

Thanks, I shall be watching for him. GO BLUE AND Sheahan! 2 separate games

Re-fixed ;) Hate Notre Dame otherwise.
TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN, MUCH IS EXPECTED.

#7 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:21 PM

Re-fixed ;) Hate Notre Dame otherwise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OSpjnK5U50
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#8 newfy

newfy

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,114 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:39 PM

Seems like lots of people will be watching.. I expect everyone to report back with scouting reports asap in case I dont get to watch !

RIP BOB PROBERT #24

#9 pucktividi

pucktividi

the usual suspect

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:04 PM

thanks for the notice Konnan511 :clap:

for those who don't have it on tv this is a link to the stream

frozen four

#10 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:15 PM

On his first shift his forechecking lead to a turnover. This kid is hugeeee and hits.

1-0 Notre Dame!!!

Just won a key defensive zone face-off cleanly.

1-1 now.

This game is fastttt

Both goalies letting in incredibly weak goals.

Sheahan has been used as defensive zone face-off artist on the PK.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#11 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:25 PM

2-2 after the first eleven minutes. Both goalies have been brutal.

Sheahan is very strong on the puck.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#12 Din758

Din758

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:27 PM

How great is it to hear thorne and melrose calling a game :D
Crosby is a crybaby *****

#13 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:33 PM

How great is it to hear thorne and melrose calling a game :D

Thorne yes, Melrose isn't too bad, but I'd prefer Clement over him.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#14 Carman

Carman

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 5,113 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:37 PM

Nice shot on the Powerplay by Riley.

#15 newfy

newfy

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,114 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:50 PM

Couple big hits so far, definitely a powerforward. Was giving a guy the business infront of the net too

RIP BOB PROBERT #24

#16 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:52 PM

The anouncing crew just raved about him towards the end of the period.

He's ALWAYS the first guy back and leads the break out. He had one shift where he went from behind the goal crease and deked his way through the neutral zone before he dumped the puck in.

He reminds me of an in prime Bertuzzi/Zetterberg in that sense.

He's big and tough and just looks super composed out there for a youngin' being asked to be on the first PK and first PP and to be a shut down center/3rd DMan.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#17 sputman

sputman

4th Line Baggage

• HoF Booster
  • 3,068 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 05:15 PM

sheahan penalty led to UMD's 4th goal.

another sheahan penalty moments later.

not a great call, though.
Posted Image

#18 Xitium

Xitium

Super Lurker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,451 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 05:15 PM

BRUTAL penalty call there on Riley.

If you start a new thread within two hours after a Wings game, specifically a loss, YOU ARE WRONG.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#19 newfy

newfy

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,114 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 05:17 PM

BRUTAL penalty call there on Riley.

That was just a big hit, pretty bad call.

RIP BOB PROBERT #24

#20 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 05:39 PM

Refs have been brutal. It was funny to hear the freshman after the first period say the penalties being called are "weak"
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank