• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
weGotTheCup89

Michigan-Minnesota Duluth in the Championship!

Rate this topic

Maybe this doesn't relate to the Red Wings directly, but the Wolverines got dominated in every statistical category but still beat the best team in the country in the North Dakota Fighting Sioux, 2-0.

Riley Sheahan wasn't able to lead Notre Dame to victory, losing their game 4-3.

Bring on Minnesota-Duluth! NCAA Championship #10?

Edited by weGotTheCup89

U of M senior here. Were dominated in this game, but totally deserve this after what has happened to me athletically in my four years (and the stacked team we had in 2007)

Same here, brother. It's time to go out on a good note.

Hope your not an English major. :ph34r:

You're. ;) Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Well, I'm glad Michigan won (I don't watch college hockey that often, but when I do, I root for them), but I feel a little bad because my boss and her family are huge North Dakota fans, so I know they'll be pretty bummed out tonight. Man, all the ND fans in the stands looked like they'd lost the Stanley Cup Finals and the Olympics combined. As for the finals, I won't have any qualms at all if they beat Minnesota! Go Blue!

You're. ;) Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Well, I'm glad Michigan won (I don't watch college hockey that often, but when I do, I root for them), but I feel a little bad because my boss and her family are huge North Dakota fans, so I know they'll be pretty bummed out tonight. Man, all the ND fans in the stands looked like they'd lost the Stanley Cup Finals and the Olympics combined. As for the finals, I won't have any qualms at all if they beat Minnesota! Go Blue!

Was waiting for someone to bite on that one. Touche. :beerbuddy: :clap:

Go Blue!!! I am a Spartan through and through, but am cheering on the Maize and Blue for this one. Watched the game last night - WOW is all I can say. Hard hitting! Was really surprised that U of M was able to pull it off considering the hits. We will be watching the Finals - GO BLUE!

GO BLUE! Screw Sheahan can we get Hunwick instead? Guy was a monster yesterday. Hope he can have another game like that to lead Michigan to another championship.

Edited by MGreenberg