• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

4/8 GDT: Blackhawks 4 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Im re-locating date night to watch this one, I have already made sure that the girl knows profanity may be used depending on the reffing. I think we sit some of the bigs and let the role and youth players carry the minutes. As they say in the USMC "Get Some"

Also if Babs is still holding those tryouts for 6th d man spot put all the candidates on the ice heavy minutes tonight and see who has the mind set to go to war.

Priorities tonight

1. Stay healthy- For the love of God

2. Win

3. Beat a couple Hawks to a pulp (without suspensions)

4. Find Buttman and give him a trip down to 8 Mile Rd and drop him off. :ph34r:

assume Dal wins both games in regulation, then if Chi gets 2 points in SO and loses one in regulation, that wont be enough

CHI 97 pts, 44 wins, 6 SOW: 38 ROW

DAL 97 pts, 43 wins, 5 SOW: 38 ROW

Head-to-Head series won by Dal 3-1: Dal in PO

Edited by ami

Got razzed by the Hawks "fans" at work (one guy who doesn't follow hockey, but is from Chicago and defends his city, and another guy who wasn't aware for the last two years that Chicago had made the playoffs until I mentioned it to him in the second round).

I explained that Detroit had clinched and had nothing to play for, but they said that didn't matter and that there would be Wings blood on the ice.

Go Wings! Shut the Hawks up!

Hoping to be able to see most of the game tonight. I just want us to come out of this with no one injured, a win would be nice but I also think the referring will have an influence on the game tonight.

Great GDT HT! But I think the game is also on FSN tonight. ;)

Go Wings!

Edited by WizardOfOz30

I want Chicago out of the playoffs for the sheer hilariousness of it.

Not likely. All they have to do is match Dallas' record. Hell, Chicago doesn't even HAVE to win either of these two games and they could still make it in depending on what Dallas does.

Alright guys, the hand of God has moved in the red wings favor. Who better than to keep the hawks out of the playoffs than Detroit? ? I'm so sick of hearing this BS that these games don't matter, they very much matter for the wings to overtake 2nd place and for the blackhawks to face their fate. No excuses, someone needs to step up and bury Chicago.