• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

4/8 GDT: Blackhawks 4 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

It has nothing to do with the defensemen. Franzen refuses to put any effort and didn't stay with his defensemen. And flippula turns the puck over in the defensive zone.

It's the forwards, not the defense.

I agree, it's the forwards who are making the defense look bad. When the Wings are playing better defensively, you see the forwards coming back into the defensive zone.

I'd be pretty pissed off if I paid money to watch this s***. Bottom line, it's disrespectful to a loyal fan base to come with such a half-hearted effort. I mean, I'd like to at least watch a competitive game, not be down 3 goals less than 9 minutes in.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

I'm glad I didn't fork over $200 to go see this s***.

do people HONESTLY think we are going anywhere this post season? I mean let's be honest with ourselves.

Do you HONESTLY think you have any rational thought?

The wings have had s*** horrible luck with injuries and have clinched their division. They aren't going to risk injuring themselves for a game that benefits them in no way if they win.

do people HONESTLY think we are going anywhere this post season? I mean let's be honest with ourselves.

I'll let you know after the first game.

Edited by R-Dizzle

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Hopefully it isn't fan appreciation night

It is.

Howard is trying you lazy f***ers. How about you try now.

The wings have had s*** horrible luck with injuries and have clinched their division. They aren't going to risk injuring themselves for a game that benefits them in no way if they win.

it's not like this is the first time this year we've played like this. we've been playing poorly for about 2 months.

/begin extreme profanity-laced rant

What the ******* f***? Play like you mean it, s***bags. What a ******* embarrassing s***-show this game is. I had to put my cat down this morning, my baseball team got their taints handed to them, and now this garbage?

Go f*** yourselves, each and every ******* one of you, you spineless f***heads.

/end extreme profanity-laced rant

Edited by Electrophile

This is actually an irrational statement. If they're that worried, then those key players should be benched. I was talking to someone at work about this earlier. They should bench Datsyuk, Franzen, Helm, Cleary, Filpula, Lidstrom, Stuart. Bench all of them, healthy scratch. We can't afford ANY INJURIES.

Yeah babs, we get it. BENCH THEM THEN. How can you tell them we don't want to get injured but yet play hard?