• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

4/8 GDT: Blackhawks 4 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Howard is PISSED!!!!!

He is literally the only one playing out there. I hope he goes on a locker room rant.

I wonder at times like this how Babcock handles this crap. Obviously he either A) isn't doing jack or B) the players aren't respecting him enough

Not very well, otherwise it would have been fixed already.

Yet another period (and probably night) that his team has decided to take off.

Agreed. It's not being a chicken little if your concerns are valid and proved to be correct time and time again. *sigh*

What the hell do we know, we're just stupid fans who can put two and two together and come up with four.

it's not like this is the first time this year we've played like this. we've been playing poorly for about 2 months.

3-0 in the first 10 minutes? Yes it is.

This game means absolutely nothing. So have many other games. The Wings played like a machine in the beginning of the season, and they'll flip the switch next week. Not worried. Lose 10-0, make Chicago think they're good and let them underestimate us. Who cares. When have the Wings ever been good in the last few games of the season?

:(

I think we really need Zberg back, of course depending on how he feels about his injury takes the necessary time to

heal as much as he believes necessary.

In games like this though when Chicago is playing their top 2 D-men (?) against Dats we need another star player to either give them hell

on another line or play on Dats line so Chicago's D just can't 2 v 1 him.

Don't get me wrong I am not down playing Dats 2 v 1 against skills at all, I just think he could capitalize more if Chicago's defenders had someone else to worry about as well.

Edited by Wingsfan89

Just got home and saw the score, down 3-0 already? If someone could please tell me what happend, thanks.

And I guess my play 60 minutes can be thrown out the window <_<

Gary Betman told the wings that since it was too obvious last game that the refs gave Chicago the game, to play like s*** and lose so it wouldn't be even more obvious

Haha yeah, cause the play of this team since the New Year has been such confidence filling stuff. :lol:

22-14-0-6

Yah, such a terrible record. That's prorated to almost a 100 point season. But yah, you're right, we've been terrible since New Years.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

I don't know about that.

If Carey Price was in net, it'd be 0-0.

Although that still doesn't excuse the rest of the team from playing like s***.

Mindfly?

I cannot tell you how much I hate Versus. Even though we pay for Center Ice and all the sports channels, we in Texas get the goddamn Chicago announcers AGAIN. And they are frothing at the mouth and would be even if the Hawks were the ones who were behind. I AM SO ******* SICK OF NOT USING MICKEY AND KEN AT OUR OWN HOME GAMES ON VERSUS. I hope espn gets into the act REAL soon.

:ranting: :ranting: :battle: :punch:

See if I can find you a FSD stream.

Helm and Howard. That's it. Everyone else is coasting tonight. Give the ******* C to Helm.

FOUR SHOTS ON GOAL. The only way we'd be leading now is if we had scored on EVERY SHOT THEY'VE TAKEN THIS PERIOD.

Worthless.