• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

4/8 GDT: Blackhawks 4 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Guest Heaten

I feel bad for those people who spent money on tickets for this game. The players on the Red Wings bench should reimburse everyone who paid money to see this garbage.

So I have this buddy who lives a few doors down from me, who stopped watching the NHL for the NBA during the lock out, hasn't watched a game since. I've been nagging him for the past couple weeks now to watch hockey over basketball again, and making comments about how hockey is much more entertaining than that snoozefest of NBA. Finally talked him into watching today's game, since I expected it to be a really good/important game for reasons we all know. So we order a pizza, grab some beers, watch the first period. Needless to say, I'm never going to hear the end of it. He is now watching the Pistons on FSN+, and I had to come back home to watch these last two periods while he's laughing and texting me about how much of a "snoozefest" this was.

Anyways, I still think we can take this game. They started to wake up during the end of the first, but the need to play much harder and get a quick goal.

If your buddy is watching a Pistons game, he's the one to be laughed at.

I love Ken and MIck, and Murph does seem drugged most of the time, but when these guys start making excuses and pre-empt it with "not to make excuses", that really enrages me.

This team continues to not play 60 minute games. Because of the level of offensive talent they have, they can stay in games. But when they aren't scoring, they won't have much chance.

And this is my greatest fear in the playoffs. If they run into a hot goalie we are screwed. We won't keep the goals allowed low enough to stop a team with a hot goalie.

If your buddy is watching a Pistons game, he's the one to be laughed at.

Well I agree with this completely, and this is why I've been trying to get him to watch hockey again. I guess I just chose an awful night to try to get him back into it.

I feel bad for those people who spent money on tickets for this game. The players on the Red Wings bench should reimburse everyone who paid money to see this garbage.

How about reimbursing the fans at home voluntarily watching this ass-reaming?

And then what happens if we win? Do we go into the first round automatically up 1-0 in the series?

Is there something wrong with being optimistic?

Time for the 2nd, we've got 40 minutes left and we CAN win this game if we just score some goals.

At the game, paid a ridiculous amount for 3 nice seats about 75 feet from Jimmy in the first. Son's first Wings game, can I get my money back?

I hope it gets better for you. Especially since Crawford is now in front of you, maybe you'll see some good Wings goals.

22-14-0-6

Yah, such a terrible record. That's prorated to almost a 100 point season. But yah, you're right, we've been terrible since New Years.

actually we have...

october:

regulation: 5-2

OT: 1-0

SO: 0-1

november:

regulation: 8-2

OT: 2-1

SO: 0-0

december:

regulation: 6-5

OT: 2-3

january:

regulation: 2-4

OT: 2-0

SO: 2-1

february:

regulation: 7-5

OT: 0-0

SO: 2-0

march:

regulation: 4-5

OT: 1-2

SO: 0-2

april:

regulation: 1-1

OT: 1-0

so, since december the wings' record in regulation is 20-20, and in OT 6-5 and in SO's 4-3.

can you say mediocre?

At the game, paid a ridiculous amount for 3 nice seats about 75 feet from Jimmy in the first. Son's first Wings game, can I get my money back?

my first game was when we lost to atlanta this year.