• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

4/8 GDT: Blackhawks 4 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

I hope the Wings' game winning goal tonight bounces off somebody's skate before going in! :banana:

esteef

And they call it NO GOAL!!! ahahaha

On another note, I was browing Stubhub and came across a $50 lower bowl centre row 12 ticket. I thought a bit about it, then was going to buy it and it was gone!! Which one of you assholes took it :hehe:

Not likely. All they have to do is match Dallas' record. Hell, Chicago doesn't even HAVE to win either of these two games and they could still make it in depending on what Dallas does.

The only thing is... if you had to look at the schedules... I guarantee you would prefer to play Colorado and Minnesota then a back to back with your Rival that won your division. I cant see dallas coming out with less then 2 but hopefully 3-4 points.. especially if Dallas wins tonight and we beat the Hawks in regulation. That would set up for one hell of a Sunday game... Im hoping that come Sunday that Chicago's fate is still to be determined and can be controlled by us... Lets go boys....

crash

Alright guys, the hand of God has moved in the red wings favor. Who better than to keep the hawks out of the playoffs than Detroit? ? I'm so sick of hearing this BS that these games don't matter, they very much matter for the wings to overtake 2nd place and for the blackhawks to face their fate. No excuses, someone needs to step up and bury Chicago.

They really don't matter. Chicago can go 0-2 and still make playoffs if Dallas goes 1-1, which is extraordinarily likely given how they've played recently.

I can't decide what I want more: the wings to end the hawks' season or for the hawks to beat the 'nucks in the first round.

Both are possible hilarious and extremely satisfying situations after all the s*** talkin' this year.

love your avatar...

Too bad this game is on BlackHawks Rule TV (Versus). Otherwise it would be on Center Ice and be free, and possibly the Detroit feed.

Please beat these morons, Wings. Please?

:)

I got the game on FSD right now.

I have a feeling the officiating will be crap today... But at the same time, oddly enough, I think the Wings will beat the much hungrier Blackhawks team. Without Z around, Pasha should be stepping up his game and the others will follow. Here's to a solid win before the playoffs.

Red Wings 5 (Datsyuk, Franzen, Helm, Lidstrom, Filppula)

Blackhawks 2

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!