• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday's Wager

Rate this topic

Because I am incredibly bored, I thought it may be fun to partake in a bet for the final game in the season between Detroit and Chicago. Personally I believe the Wings will make things close but end up losing to a Hawks team that simply does not want to go away.

My wager is this: I will make a signature based on the outcome. If the Wings win, I will make a signature listing all the people who are part of the bet as *name* > me. If the Wings lose, I will make a signature listing all the people who are part of the best as me > *name*. I might even partake in creating a mini-sig for those who are part of the bet saying me > Doc Holliday or Doc Holliday > me. Of course if someone has a better idea please go ahead and say so.

I will also accept any ribbing from fans if the Wings end up winning this and knocking Chicago (potentially) out of the playoffs, so place your bets, if you dare.

*Many thanks to a certain someone who inspired me with their happy go lucky posts about the Wings most recently*

Technically speaking, I have NO idea what you're talking about but I say the Wings win. I have no logic, stats or whatever to back it up, other than the fact that I still think the Wings are a class organization and I cannot believe they will go down without proving to themselves they can DO this.

I think it potentially works with how San Jose plays tonight. They have their final game against Phoenix tonight; they lost last night. They lead us by 1 point currently still. If they drop this game tonight against Phoenix then I forsee the Wings coming out and trying to finish what they should've done last night, gain their second seed. If San Jose ends up winning tonight and takes a three point lead on us then I see the Wings not giving a poo about tomorrow's game also which gives Chicago their playoff seed. Like Babcock said in the previous interviews and so has the team, its not about whether the Hawks make the playoffs or not, they could care less. This is about the Red Wings capturing their second seed and giving them the home ice advantage (which obviously doesn't give us that much of an advantage currently the way we're playing at home).

End result; I could care less about your bet but theres my take on the game tomorrow. LGW