• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MacK_Attack

First playoff match-up set: Caps vs. Rangers

Rate this topic

Rangers seemingly haven't done s*** in the playoffs since 1994.

I think the Caps will win this series. If not, that team should be gutted in the offseason, and Boudreau will most likely be fired.

Edited by GMRwings1983

Henrik Lunquvist has the chance to steal this series... He has had an amazing season and is the only reason the Rangers are in the playoffs... IMO he should be getting Veizna as he played in so many games and still had one of the best save % and GAA. Their games were all really good this year... it should be a fun series

Henrik Lunquvist has the chance to steal this series... He has had an amazing season and is the only reason the Rangers are in the playoffs... IMO he should be getting Veizna as he played in so many games and still had one of the best save % and GAA. Their games were all really good this year... it should be a fun series

I love Lundqvist too, but Thomas and Rinne both had better years. Thomas is going to run away with the Vezina and rightfully so.

I love Lundqvist too, but Thomas and Rinne both had better years. Thomas is going to run away with the Vezina and rightfully so.

Thomas will win it, but I think it's worth pointing out that he "only" played 57 games. You have goalies like Lundqvist, Price and Rinne who all have great stats while being relied upon much more by their team. I think any of those 4 would be worthy winners, and hell you could make a good case for Luongo as well.

Lundqvist is easily the most important to his team though. And 2 years ago he was close to stealing the 1st round against the Caps. It could very well happen this year.

I'm not really sure what to think about the Caps however.. we're about to find out whether Bodreau is a genius or an idiot. I've been going back and forth on that matter this season.

I think in the end it could come down to the goalies, and I don't see Lundy being outplayed by Varly, Holtby, and whatever other goalies the Caps have.

Rags in 7.

How many playoff series has Lundqvist stolen during his illustrious career in New York?

I have to say the rags win this series, if they can score. they dominated the caps this season.

intent to blow the whistle.

wow pushed the whole goalie in and they get the goal

Edited by brett

I have to say the rags win this series, if they can score. they dominated the caps this season.

intent to blow the whistle.

wow pushed the whole goalie in and they get the goal

intent to blow the whistle only counts against the wings, you know that.