• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MacK_Attack

First playoff match-up set: Caps vs. Rangers

Rate this topic

Damn you to HELL Gaborik. I splurged on good seats for round 2 game 1 and it was actually looking like that had a chance of happening. You owe me money Marian Gaborik, what the hell were you thinking?!?

You can't get your money back if the Rags don't make Round 2?

Yeah, I can I just wanted to go. Just wanted a playoff game in good seats at MSG. It's a good thing that Penn Station is downstairs from MSG so Gaborik can get on a train, any train the hell out of town.

What was that penalty on NYR at 5:59 of the 2nd period? Prospal in the box for coach/manager on ice-bench minor. I'm not watching the game, did Torts blow a fuse?

Maybe the refs just figured to tell Torts that he is a terrible coach?

gaborik died. only guy who has the talent to score and he hasnt shown up since last year.

get mccabe for what? he hasnt done s***, you need scoring offensmen not defense. Cant really credit caps defense cause the rags have no offense to judge on.

goodbye rags

Edited by brett

gaborik died. only guy who has the talent to score and he hasnt shown up since last year.

goodbye rags

The guy has a multiyear 7-mil contract and a Ferrari in each continent. What more could he want? He didn't even know what the Stanley Cup was before he came over the pond.

Game. Set. Series.

New York teams are not meant for playoffs since the Knicks are getting smashed by the Celtics as well in that series.

Yeah, but from what I understand, the Knicks were barely a playoff team as it stood. At least the Rags have Lundqvist who could easily steal a series.

Yeah, but from what I understand, the Knicks were barely a playoff team as it stood. At least the Rags have Lundqvist who could easily steal a series.

The Knicks aren't that bad but injured. They have Carmelo, Amare who is playing injured and missing Billups. If injuries weren't a factor it would probably be a great series.

I understand Lundy is a top 5 goalie in the league, but how the hell did the rags make the playoffs?

The East just isn't that deep. *shrug*

Honestly, I think it's because the Devils crapped the bed this year and ultimately gave the Rangers their spot in the division.

Damn, Neuvirth! Impressive, even in a game like this.

The East just isn't that deep. *shrug*

Honestly, I think it's because the Devils crapped the bed this year and ultimately gave the Rangers their spot in the division.

Wings need to move to the East since it is basically 6 or 7 really good teams and the rest is average or bottom feeders.

Wings need to move to the East since it is basically 6 or 7 really good teams and the rest is average or bottom feeders.

Whereas in the West, you could really say that only 2 teams this year didn't have a realistic shot at the playoffs - Edmonton and Colorado. Even Columbus had a decent season.

Lundqvist is a good guy.