• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

4/10 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Blackhawks 3

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline

Christ, tripping, interference, high sticking, is there anything Chicago doesn't get away with?

The boys played a near-perfect 2nd period and need to keep it up. Refs need to actually start calling penalties on Chicago, no idea how they didn't see the high stick on Franzen (Keith?).

I bet the Dallas fans are going crazy right now. I'm happy if the Wings keep playing like they did in the second, but these refs are just terrible.

Can't a linesmen make the high-sticking call after the whistle?

That's what I'm saying! I've seen goals get called back because of a double minor before!

How can you call it high sticking if Mule is still able to skate? Think, people.

That was an embarrassing non-call for the refs to miss that double-M. I predict some kind of makeup calls/non-calls in the third.

no idea how they didn't see the high stick on Franzen (Keith?).

They were looking at it, they saw it.

As much as I hate to admit and sound like a crazy, the only explaination at this point as to the ******* ridiculous calls/non-calls in Chicagos favor the past several games, is the league purposely trying to throw games in their favor to get them into the playoffs. Corruption to further business interests in its finest form...

Some people are really smart but suck at tests, you need some sort of measuring stick. It's not infallible, but if you have a better indicator then feel free to use that, but all you're doing is saying how the current indicators are no good.

Luckily, we can actually watch the games so we do not have to rely on fallible stats!