• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

4/10 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Blackhawks 3

Rate this topic

This game is defining officiating right in front of our eyes. Theres no longer a speculation but definitely a reality that officials are swaying games. It is happening right now.

I'm serious when I say that I've tried to overlook the Ref's bad calls during a game to make it more pleasurable, but DAMN I can't get over a non-call when the cocksucker is looking right at the infraction. I try to quit watching every year because of this problem. Can we get a break or WHAT!!!

If refs are looking right at a high stick or hook and don't call it, then they aren't doing their job, and this argument that "the refs can't see everyhting and it's tough to be a ref" nonnsense goes out the window.

Sorry, but there is manipulation. If you see it, then call it. End of story.

This game is defining officiating right in front of our eyes. Theres no longer a speculation but definitely a reality that officials are swaying games. It is happening right now.

I really have never believed in that... But after watching this game...

You speak English better than I speak Swedish, dude. :thumbup: and welcome!

If the Wings don't win in regulation, I will lose my s***. Srsly. <_<

He speaks English better than a lot of Americans speak English!

I'm with you, I'll be seriously shocked if the Wings don't take this one in one of the most convincing regulation wins of the season. Chicago scored the first goal, but they also drew first blood. Literally.

It's on, baby!

Luckily, we can actually watch the games so we do not have to rely on fallible stats!

What are you watching? Tell me how Lidstrom is playing better than Visnovsky? Because you watch both of them play, that's why Lidstrom is better?