• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

4/10 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Blackhawks 3

Rate this topic

I think Anaheim has already clinched the 4 seed.

Yep. All seeds are set except Dallas or Chicago in the 8th. Chicago has a much better chance of eliminating the Nucks, too, but that also means they live on to eliminate someone else.

I'm in shock. They wait for the last game of regular season to wake up and play in spite of the NHL anti Wing slant? To win in spite of that slant just served notice to the league. Some big Red fear just got planted into all the other teams psyche. Come on playoffs!

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that the mod you got the infraction from was a Hawks fan. <_<

It's one of the things I hate about hfboards. They have some garbage mods there who act as bad or worse than the regular members.

It's not like he posted that picture just to get a rise out of Hawks fans or anything.

Wait a second...

This. The verbal fellatio he gives Chicago is sickening. How is he allowed to do any national broadcasts?

Because no one in charge, including the NHL, and especially VERSUS and/or NBC, gives a s***. They see nothing wrong with any of it or they would understand that HOME ANNOUNCERS SHOULD DO HOME GAMES. HELLO???!!

:ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

From what you are all quoting, I'm glad I have the sound turned off on the NBC (Nutin But Clowns) crew.

OK, but you realize you missed the sound of Eddie O peeing his pants with every Hawks' goal? Then again, his voice got so high that only dogs could hear him anyway.

Ericsson looking Ericsson-like all day

He had one and a half bad plays that I saw. Otherwise he played solidly.

Just watch... Stars win tonight and get into the playoffs. We end up playing them sometime down the line and they knock us out :lol:

...I probably shouldnt joke about that.

They would have to beat Vancouver and San Jose first... I wouldn't worry about that too much.

I'm watching the replay of this game and I cannot believe that Detroit didn't get a PP. Keith slashed Saleis stick into the crowd Franzen caught a high stick

If you always look at the Hawks last PP, when I think it was hossa charge to the front of the net and lids knocked down kopesky, kopesky was holding lids stick while on the ice.

Lots of missed calls. Wings should have had at least one PP though.

I actually kind of feel bad for Emrick when he has to cover any Chicago game with Eddie. It seems like he tries so hard to change the subject back to the actual game whenever Edzo goes into drool-mode, but Eddie just keeps on with the fan boy-ness.

OK, but you realize you missed the sound of Eddie O peeing his pants with every Hawks' goal? Then again, his voice got so high that only dogs could hear him anyway.

He had one and a half bad plays that I saw. Otherwise he played solidly.

Yeah, Olczyk doesn't exactly hide his Hawks loyalty during broadcasts. It'd be like having a Redmond to a Wings game on NBC.

Yeah, Olczyk doesn't exactly hide his Hawks loyalty during broadcasts. It'd be like having a Redmond to a Wings game on NBC.

I was kind of surprised he didn't start crying after the clock hit 0.00, lol.

It's not like he posted that picture just to get a rise out of Hawks fans or anything.

Wait a second...

Doesn't negate the fact that the ONLY reason he was suspended was because he upset the wee widdle feeling of a Hawks fan who also happens to be a mod there, and was mad about the loss of his team. Any other mod, that just gets a laugh and gets let go. A Hawks fan mod though? Emo freak out, and ban, cause he be mad n emo'shinal...grrrrrrrr

Doesn't negate the fact that the ONLY reason he was suspended was because he upset the wee widdle feeling of a Hawks fan who also happens to be a mod there, and was mad about the loss of his team. Any other mod, that just gets a laugh and gets let go. A Hawks fan mod though? Emo freak out, and ban, cause he be mad n emo'shinal...grrrrrrrr

Wrong. If a Hawks fan posted that here, they'd get suspended. If they weren't long-standing members, they'd be banned.