849 replies to this topic

#361 Wingscup

Wingscup

Jr. Prospect

• 17 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 01:05 PM

Hi

I'm living in Sweden.
I've been lurking in this forum for a long time.
The deciding factor for beeing a member was the talk about Kronner argubly beeing the best defensman of the team. What's going on, really???

This must be some kind of campaign against Nick!

Nothing against Kronner but... wow!

As always I'm apologizing for my bad English.

#362 BuckeyeWingsfan80

BuckeyeWingsfan80

The more the better

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,913 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 01:05 PM

If you guys thought it was bulls*** so far, just wait until the 3rd period here....since s***cago is up against it in terms of the playoffs, everyf****** call is going to go their way and I'm going to go ahead and bet that a few will be "invented" just for the hell of it.
Don't take it from fans on LGW, take it from his peers. NHL players have spoken and they think Tootoo is the dirtiest player in the league.

Get a clue already.

#363 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,661 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 01:06 PM

We're gonna have to win this game despite the refs.

This game is definitely rigged.
According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#364 esteef

esteef

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 8,874 posts

This just in, Chicago plays a perfectly clean game.

esteef
"The Wings haven't won a Cup without Darren McCarty since 1955."

#365 jeff48109

jeff48109

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,521 posts

Franzen got cut by the air

#366 BigWillieStyle

BigWillieStyle

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts

If you'll excuse me, I need to run out and get some more tin foil.

#367 mjtm77

mjtm77

mjtm77

• PipPipPipPip
  • 962 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 01:07 PM

trying not to ***** but the reffing has been garbage.
Posted Image

#368 Firehawk

Firehawk

Don't Touch My Pop

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,857 posts

it's getting harder and harder to argue with the conspiracy theorists.

I don't know why anyone wouldn't think there was some kind of manipulation going on. It happens in every major corporation. It happens in the stock market. It was proven to happen in the NBA. Why would the NHL be any different?

Chicago would bring more ratings to the NHL. Who wouldn't want their last year's champion back in to defend their championship?

But come on. You guys have to admit something smells fishy. If there were no power plays at all in the game yet for both sides fine, but there's been 2 for Chicago, and zero for Detroit, and one obvious call that wasn't that led directly to Chicago's goal.

I would expect more referee help for Chicago in the 3rd.
U GUYS ARE FUKIN ANYOING IM GONNA COME DOWN THERE AND KILL ALL YALL THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED UR TEAM WAS OSGOOD AND OSSGOOD SUKS 2 JUST LIKE UR WHOLE FUKIN TEAM I HOPE U HEARD THIS AND THINK CAUSE ALL I GOT TO SAY TO U IS UR A BUNCH OF FUKIN IDIOTS BARONS A HOOSER CUSE HE WENT TO UR TEAM AND I HOPE U GUYS SHOULD SEND UR TEAM TO ANOTHER CITY CAUSE U GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF FUKIN WHINERS GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --- A canucks fan on stltoday.com

This was so funny I had to set it as my sig.

#369 SuperNovaXll

SuperNovaXll

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,699 posts

My god, If I was a Stars fan I would be so pissed
Long Island Wings Fan since 1991

#370 pvilleguru

pvilleguru

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Hi

I'm living in Sweden.
I've been lurking in this forum for a long time.
The deciding factor for beeing a member was the talk about Kronner argubly beeing the best defensman of the team. What's going on, really???

This must be some kind of campaign against Nick!

Nothing against Kronner but... wow!

As always I'm apologizing for my bad English.

your english isn't that bad. better than most people that speak english as their first language.

#371 WorkingOvertime

WorkingOvertime

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,421 posts

We're gonna have to win this game despite the refs.

This game is definitely rigged.

I bet the Dallas fans are going crazy right now. I'm happy if the Wings keep playing like they did in the second, but these refs are just terrible.

Can't a linesmen make the high-sticking call after the whistle?

#372 Anijuice

Anijuice

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 540 posts

We are too clean of a team. Chicago can get away with everything and will take advantage of our classy play. It's happened before when the refs decide not to call anything anymore.

#373 Firehawk

Firehawk

Don't Touch My Pop

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 01:08 PM

If you guys thought it was bulls*** so far, just wait until the 3rd period here....since s***cago is up against it in terms of the playoffs, everyf****** call is going to go their way and I'm going to go ahead and bet that a few will be "invented" just for the hell of it.

I said it on page 2 of this thread 2 hours before the gmae even started. YES, you're right.

Now, think back to last year's playoff series versus the SJ Sharks. A 5 on 3 in every game against us. HMMMMM.

Detroit has been the premier team for 20 years. I think they want to make room for other teams to succeed.
U GUYS ARE FUKIN ANYOING IM GONNA COME DOWN THERE AND KILL ALL YALL THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED UR TEAM WAS OSGOOD AND OSSGOOD SUKS 2 JUST LIKE UR WHOLE FUKIN TEAM I HOPE U HEARD THIS AND THINK CAUSE ALL I GOT TO SAY TO U IS UR A BUNCH OF FUKIN IDIOTS BARONS A HOOSER CUSE HE WENT TO UR TEAM AND I HOPE U GUYS SHOULD SEND UR TEAM TO ANOTHER CITY CAUSE U GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF FUKIN WHINERS GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --- A canucks fan on stltoday.com

This was so funny I had to set it as my sig.

#374 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 01:09 PM

I missed what happened to Franzen due to an ******* in the house throwing a hissy fit over the Master rather than walking 50 feet to another TV. What happened?
"It is a lot easier to be an ******* to words than to people"-xkcd

Tootoo does NOT belong on this team. He is classless and I would rather see the Wings be bad than classless. I feel the same way about Bertuzzi as well, but he at least CAN make the team better. With Tootoo the team becomes worse and in danger of being classless. Would you have liked Claude on the team? Or Roy? No. So why would you be okay with that POS.

This thread has been closed due to emotions being higher than people's ability to read, interpret, and properly respond to simple posts.

#375 sleepwalker

sleepwalker

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts

I gotta admit, I am REALLY starting to believe the "big conspiracy" floating around now throught the fans and players of the league, that the refs have orders from the Bettman and the NHL to try to throw games to Chicago by BS calls/non-calls to get them into the playoffs.

Its becoming far too obvious at this point to avoid...

#376 BuckeyeWingsfan80

BuckeyeWingsfan80

The more the better

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,913 posts

Yeah that's right NBC, San Jose with Jumbo Joe the 6'8" walking ****** are going to go REAL far in the playoffs this year LOL
Don't take it from fans on LGW, take it from his peers. NHL players have spoken and they think Tootoo is the dirtiest player in the league.

Get a clue already.

#377 Shoreline

Shoreline

Panzerfaust

• HoF Booster
  • 12,817 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 01:10 PM

Christ, tripping, interference, high sticking, is there anything Chicago doesn't get away with?

The boys played a near-perfect 2nd period and need to keep it up. Refs need to actually start calling penalties on Chicago, no idea how they didn't see the high stick on Franzen (Keith?).

#378 Wingscup

Wingscup

Jr. Prospect

• 17 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 01:10 PM

your english isn't that bad. better than most people that speak english as their first language.

Thanks!
A bit scary this... my english is more than a bit rusty!

#379 mjtm77

mjtm77

mjtm77

• PipPipPipPip
  • 962 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 01:11 PM

anyway Lids 1 more plus to hit even\
Posted Image

#380 SiLkK19

SiLkK19

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 01:12 PM

I bet the Dallas fans are going crazy right now. I'm happy if the Wings keep playing like they did in the second, but these refs are just terrible.

Can't a linesmen make the high-sticking call after the whistle?

That's what I'm saying! I've seen goals get called back because of a double minor before!