• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Majsheppard

Let's go Stars

Rate this topic

Come on Dallas, you better beat one of the worst teams in the league after all that we just went through.

While you are at it, could you beat Vancouver too? k thx.

Hey, hey...

dont_mess_with_texas1.jpg

And yes, Go Stars!

GO STARS, you need to get into the playoffs.

REFS in Minnesota - Hey guys, Despite their best efforts our fellow refs couldn't help Chicago win today so we have to make sure everything goes wrong for Dallas tonight so our precious Hawks can make the playoffs.

Am I the only one who still wants Chicago to eek in? Vancouver has always had problems with them and I want the east to west travel to beat the crap out of Chi and Van...

+ another, I want Chicago in to spook the Canucks psychologically. Upset those salmon throwing Canucks.

With the way our game went today, I think the refs for the dallas vs minnesota game have already received a msg from gary bettman and co. to give minnesota the win.

Not even just today, but the past few weeks. I have to admit, I am fully expecting the refs, by direct order of the NHL/Bettman to try to throw this game to Minnesota to get their precious Hawks in it.

Sad thing is... Even if the Hawks win the Cup this year, no real hockey fan will ever respect it as a true cup win, seeing as how the league/refs did everything in their power, including trying to throw, AND actually throwing games with their BS calls, to get the hawks into the finals.

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

GO WILD! GO WILD! GO WILD! GO WILD! GO WILD! GO WILD! GO WILD! GO WILD! GO WILD! GO WILD! GO WILD! GO WILD! GO WILD! GO WILD! GO WILD! GO WILD! GO WILD! GO WILD! GO WILD!

I want the Hawks/Canucks to battle it out in the first round.

From the Chicago HF Boards

I had hopes for a dynasty and more cups in the near future. What, with the "elite" core we have and all. I think even the worst fanboy can now see that the core is OVERRATED. It's very possible some players had career years last year and are now showing their true selfs. I'm looking at you, Keith, Seabrook, Kane.

Priceless