• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Majsheppard

Let's go Stars

Rate this topic

GO WILD! GO WILD! GO WILD! GO WILD! GO WILD! GO WILD! GO WILD! GO WILD! GO WILD! GO WILD! GO WILD! GO WILD! GO WILD! GO WILD! GO WILD! GO WILD! GO WILD! GO WILD! GO WILD!

I want the Hawks/Canucks to battle it out in the first round.

:clap:

Questions...

What is Chicago's record against Vancouver this year? And does anyone who isn't a Hawks fan really believe that they can beat the Canucks in a 7 game series?

I'm still not sure what I'd rather have to be honest. It will be really, really funny if Chicago misses the playoffs. At the same time, the Hawks are the "Canucks killers" and could potentially knock them off, which would be convenient but only if the Wings were to go far in these playoffs.

Hmm... Well, you shouldn't really pick your poison. We should be careful for what we wish for... I can't think of anymore playoff cliches.

I agree tactically with those cheering for the Wild. A first round matchup of the Hawks vs Vancouver offers the most peril to the Canucks. On the other hand having such a big hand in the Hawks one-and-done dynasty would be something to savor always.

Despite injuries, despite scratch your head moments from this team I still think they can make a long run. So for that reason go Wild.

I agree tactically with those cheering for the Wild. A first round matchup of the Hawks vs Vancouver offers the most peril to the Canucks. On the other hand having such a big hand in the Hawks one-and-done dynasty would be something to savor always.

Despite injuries, despite scratch your head moments from this team I still think they can make a long run. So for that reason go Wild.

Agreed. I'm torn.

The Wings keeping the Hawks from making the playoffs would be sweet. But a Hawks Nucks first round matchup would be good too, because I'll be happy no matter who loses... er, wins.

All in all I guess I'd prefer the Hawks not even making it the year after they won the Cup, even though it means an easier first round for the Nucks. Core!

Edited by haroldsnepsts

You've got to be kidding me.

But at the same time, hell, let Chicago in, and let them take out Vancouver. I'd like our chances against Chicago over Vancouver, I just never wanted Chicago in round 1 ;).

I agree. I have been wanting Chicago to miss, but I also want to see Chicago 8th to go at it with the Canuck. Can't have it both ways <_<

if Dallas can't win this they don't deserve to be in the playoffs, at least the Hawks will make the 1st round grueling on the Nucks, the Stars would just get swept

if Dallas can't win this they don't deserve to be in the playoffs, at least the Hawks will make the 1st round grueling on the Nucks, the Stars would just get swept

I agree and don't care either way about this game.

Chicago would make life tougher for Vancouver. On top of that, Dallas has screwed us over enough times recently with BS officiating calls in their favor, for me not to feel bad if they're eliminated.

Honestly, a team is playing a game 7 against the AHL Wild. How in the hell is Dallas not up 4 goals right now? Pathetic. Honestly the more I think about it now, the more I hope Chicago gets in and plays Vancouver, because as others have said, it would probably be a Van sweep over Dallas anyway.

Dallas sucks.