• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Majsheppard

Let's go Stars

Rate this topic

Guest Howard He Do It?!

I'd like to know what Morrow shouted to the Wild defenseman after Goligoski scored Stars' third goal.

"How 'bout them apples!"

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Stars don't deserve it if they can't close against the Wild.

Just think, if it is Chicago vs Vancouver and they beat Vancouver, it would be the Hawks vs Sharks in the second round with us playing either the Preds or Ducks. I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but as much I'd love and I've been routing for the Hawks to NOT make the playoffs.

I love how this scenario might come true.

What do you guys think? I can't imagine for anyone not cheering for the Hawks in the first round solely for this reason.

IMO if the Stars are having this much trouble with the Wild I would rather them lose and let the Hawks take 8th place. Imagine this... Hawks beat the Canucks, then in round 2 the Sharks would have to face the hawks... simply put the Hawks could take care of a lot of business for the Wings... that is the best case scenerio in my opinion... meeting the Hawks in the WCF would not be that bad because they cannot match our depth.

Just think, if it is Chicago vs Vancouver and they beat Vancouver, it would be the Hawks vs Sharks in the second round with us playing either the Preds or Ducks. I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but as much I'd love and I've been routing for the Hawks to NOT make the playoffs.

I love how this scenario might come true.

What do you guys think? I can't imagine for anyone not cheering for the Hawks in the first round solely for this reason.

Some mighty big "ifs" in that scenario, but I agree it would make for some great matchups if it comes to fruition.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Vancouver fans should be s***ting themselves right now.