• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

Nashville vs. Anaheim

Rate this topic

My guesses

Anaheim -- Selanne

Nashville -- Sullivan

I think Fairy Perry will win it. I don't see a chance that the Preds can win this one. I want the Preds to win it, but I think the Ducks will. But for kicks, I call for a redemption goal from Legwand.

ALRIGHT PREDS! WAY TO GO!

Would be nice to see the preds win themselves their first playoff series. They haven't been able to on account of running into us every year ;).

I hate anaheim with a passion. Their time zone, Fairy Perry (I like that one by the way), GetMeOff Getzlaf, f*** em.

Close it out preds! Get rid of another west coast team!

Kinda reminds me of the Cleary goal in '09. Dman's in good shape in front of the net (although then it was Pronger) then goes chasing after a guy behind the net for god knows what reason and gets burned.

Yep. Nothing good ever happens when a d-man goes chasing below the goal line. Leave that to a forward and stand your ground in front of the net.

Guest Crymson

Which is ignored when it comes to retaining a guy like Weber. Hockey is thriving there and they are making more and more money there.

Aye. He's not going anywhere.

Hopefully the Preds take this series. Would suck having three teams in the PST zone with the Wings being the only one in the EST. Obviously the Sharks would have an advantage since they haven't had much travel and no time zone changes.

ALRIGHT PREDS! WAY TO GO!

Would be nice to see the preds win themselves their first playoff series. They haven't been able to on account of running into us every year ;).

I hate anaheim with a passion. Their time zone, Fairy Perry (I like that one by the way), GetMeOff Getzlaf, f*** em.

Close it out preds! Get rid of another west coast team!

Amen. The other thing I absolutely hate about the Ducks is their classless prick of a coach. Ever hear him in post-game interviews? Total jackass. The team's bad attitude and dirty play is no doubt a reflection of Carlyle. No big surprise, really, since he was a total cheap-shotting punk as a player, too.

Edited by Grateful Gadsby