• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

Nashville vs. Anaheim

Rate this topic

I think the Ducks will win Game 6. The Preds will be out there for sure trying to eagerly close out a series at home for the first time ever, but I think the Ducks will be well focused and composed, earning them a 3-2 win.

Agreed. Nashville and Anaheim are pretty evenly matched. This series goes to seven.

Which is ignored when it comes to retaining a guy like Weber. Hockey is thriving there and they are making more and more money there.

Still in the bottom 3rd of the league in attendance, and according to Forbes (as of last season) they have lost money every year since the lockout (even with a low-end payroll). Granted, I'd still be shocked if they let Weber escape, but they are far, far, from 'thriving'.

It's pretty amazing to think the Ducks are even in a playoff series and have a chance to win considering how they started this season.

No kidding. Basically one line + Selanne, and a defense that looks horrible on paper...I figured they'd be eliminated by Chirstmas.

Probably just me but I don't really find that goal all that amazing. If Legwand had his stick still and Weber actually skated harder to try and stop him and HE still scored I would be extremely impressed but to me this is a very good goal but not like goal of the decade or whatever ESPN is calling it.

Edited by MGreenberg

maybe it is me wishing for the best.... but I also think the preds will be wayy to overeager to close out their first playoff series at home and will prolly drop game 6

If preds lose game 6 then ducks WILL win game 7 and you can take that to the bank!!!! ^_^

Guest Shoreline

One minute until Anaheim gets eliminated. Poor Duck Guy. :(

Penalty to the Ducks lololol.

Duck broadcast crying over it now. Make sure to give the ref addresses too.

Guest Shoreline

Nashville IN! So glad to to see the Ducks OUT!

Now, if the Kings can pull off a mini-miracle, I'll get to attend some Wings playoff games in Nashville.

Would also work in the long shot scenario that the Sharks advance and the Hawks come back on the Canucks.

Would be Sharks/Hawks and Wings/Preds.