• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

Nashville vs. Anaheim

Rate this topic

If Jonas Hiller was healthy, Anaheim would have won this series.

The overrated Pekka Rinne was tagged for a ton of goals in this series, yet his team still won. Why did they win despite having s***ty goaltending and not many talented forwards...............?

Ray%20Emery%20Restaurant%20with%20Woman.jpg

Oh, that's right. Ray f**king Emery sucks.

Edited by GMRwings1983

Yeah, but in my happyland, the Hawks' journey ends in about 29 more minutes of hockey.

;)

Would also work in the long shot scenario that the Sharks advance and the Hawks come back on the Canucks.

Would be Sharks/Hawks and Wings/Preds.

i'm so happy that i could spread happiness all over the place.preds winning a playoff series is one best moment in my life,besides the new orlean saints winning the superbowl 44.

so this is what winning a first round series feels like.

Seriously.... Are you kidding me???? Sweet Mercy!! You are comparing the Preds lucking out and beating Anaheim in the first round comparable to the Saints winning the Super Bowl. WOW, just WOW!!!

Come on yo - his team just won their first playoff series in franchise history. That's gotta be exciting for any fan. I'd consider that right up there with other mutually exciting sports events in my fandom too.

Glad the Ducks are gone :thumbup: My playoff pool with some friends is lookin' mighty fine! All three closed out series I've gotten right, and even tagged the perfect 4-1 for the Rangers/Caps series.

Seriously.... Are you kidding me???? Sweet Mercy!! You are comparing the Preds lucking out and beating Anaheim in the first round comparable to the Saints winning the Super Bowl. WOW, just WOW!!!

not comparing anything,just saying that the preds winning a first round series for the first time in 13years and the saints winning superbowl 44 are the two of the best monents in my life.i don't have that much exciting things in my life.

not comparing anything,just saying that the preds winning a first round series for the first time in 13years and the saints winning superbowl 44 are the two of the best monents in my life.i don't have that much exciting things in my life.

I'll feel the same way the next time the Lions win a playoff game... congrats!

Salami's last game?

The way he played this year I thinK at the very least he has one year left in him hopefully

Edited by Duck Guy

Congratulations to the Preds. I have a tremendous amount of respect for Trotz, who always seems to put together solid, hardworking, blue-collar teams, despite not having many big name superstar players for the most part.

Still, I don't want the Wings to face them.

i'm so happy that i could spread happiness all over the place.preds winning a playoff series is one best moment in my life,besides the new orlean saints winning the superbowl 44.

so this is what winning a first round series feels like.

Gratz man hopefully you guys go far :thumbup:

The overrated Pekka Rinne was tagged for a ton of goals in this series, yet his team still won. Why did they win despite having s***ty goaltending and not many talented forwards...............?

Not as much as she probably sucks. In one obvious dirty way and for being with Ray Emery.

Congrats to the Preds for their first ever playoff series.

Thanks, Hockeytown. Some Preds fans may not want to hear this, but it was Wings fans that helped fill our barn in the early days of the franchise. And, there were a lot of winged wheels in the arena when keeping the franchise in Nashville was touch and go. Personally, I've learned a lot of hockey from true, knowledgeable Wings fans. I appreciate that.

You don't have to apologize for being happy. Congrats to your team! :thumbup:

Gratz man hopefully you guys go far :thumbup:

You remain a class act, Duck Guy. :clap:

My condolences, Duck Guy, we've all been in your position and it's not fun. I hope to see Teemu back and I think the chances are good considering how he's played. (I said after the game to a friend "He probably wants to retire but knows he can't because he's still too good" lol)

Very pleased with the result, Nashville overcame the adversity of that befuddling no-goal call on Hornqvist and overall in the series were able to generate more offense than was expected of their lineup. Loved Trotz's post game presser. Congrats to the Preds! Extremely well deserved by the organization, the players, and especially the fans. :clap:

Thanks, Hockeytown. Some Preds fans may not want to hear this, but it was Wings fans that helped fill our barn in the early days of the franchise. And, there were a lot of winged wheels in the arena when keeping the franchise in Nashville was touch and go. Personally, I've learned a lot of hockey from true, knowledgeable Wings fans. I appreciate that.

Stop being so good against the Wings. :D

Sorry Ducks Guy :( We've all been there. You should be proud of what the Ducks managed to do with the cards they were dealt. Hopefully your goalie situation stabilizes and I'm sure your young guns are only going to get better.

So what does this series mean for the Wings?

It looks highly unlikely the Red Wings will play before Thursday. 2 first round games scheduled Mon, 2 on Tues and 3 possible for Wed.

Who will the Wings play? There are four possible outcomes left for this round:

1. Van/SJ advance: We play SJ

2. Van/LAK advance: We play Nashville

3. SJ/Chi advance: We play Nashville

4. LAK/Chi adv: We play Chicago

Eloquent as always. Well done. And, of course, Rinne is overrated. And yes, the Ducks scored a ton of goals. You did think that was a ton, right? Perhaps, to a lightweight, everything seems like a ton.