• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Firehawk

Round 1: Wings vs. Coyotes

Rate this topic

Wings in 5, they make a point they're here and serious about this post-season run.

I sure hope your right, because this is the first year I remember myself thinking that these guys are not going far...Flip the switch please.

Edited by 13dangledangle

Screen-shot-2011-04-10-at-11.05.38-PM.png

Couldn't delete the Ducks/Preds series out of there but here you go for the networks and dates.

So, do all of you in and around Michigan luck out and get CBC? Because all we'll get in Texas is Versus. My very favorite ******* channel in the whole world. <_<

Directv will NOT subscribe to CBC or TSN. We get them only as afterthoughts on NHL network. :angry:

So, do all of you in and around Michigan luck out and get CBC?

CBC is apart of my Uverse. I don't get VS. and I am better for it. They don't list here that they are also going to televised by FSD other than the Saturday afternoon tilt on NBC. I won't be watching on anything but our homer network until the later rounds when I will be forced to get VS. dry.gif

3rd and 4th lines need to bring it physically to match what Doan will be doing. After that our skill should win out.

esteef

I'm looking at you Abdelkader.

If Abby stays with Bert and Franzen and gets to match up with Yandle he better be doing everything in his pwoer to run his ass through the boards. I dont think hes a big Yandle fan anyways going off of last playoffs.

Doan is a physical beast though out there I imagine he'll be coming like a bat out of hell. The wings can be just as physical and tough as the yotes can for sure. If you minus Biznasty who wont be playing this series, the wings would have more fighting majors than the yotes as well.

Hopefully Kronwalls shoulder isnt too bad and he can bring the hammer a bit as well

I'm looking at you Abdelkader.

If Abby stays with Bert and Franzen and gets to match up with Yandle he better be doing everything in his pwoer to run his ass through the boards. I dont think hes a big Yandle fan anyways going off of last playoffs.

Correct. All these things I agree with and then some. Babs loves to juggle but man, this line was just all over the ice and was a great influence on Mule "The Floater" as of late.

On one hand I feel the scheduling really favors Detroit. Two days off between game 1 & 2. Then because of the afternoon game Saturday, they have more time to recover before game 3. They could be a little tired for game 5 (if needed). Then 2 days between game 6 & 7 (if needed of course).

On the other hand I could see the yotes winning in 6 because they are not phased by playing in Detroit after their success @ the Joe last year.

Should be interesting.

I dont know if I'm more excited about the playoffs or the fact we'll be getting broadcasted by CBC's C- team most likely... However I'm sure Ken and Mick will do a fine job for us in Michigan. Wings in 5 no sweep Yotes don't have even close to the depth they had last year.

I feel like I'm on a weird episode of coffee talk. "I'll give you a toopic. The Red Wings vs. Coyotes. The Coyotes are neither contenders nor will they beat the Red Wings. Discuss."

But seriously, Wings in 5, and man I can't wait for that playoff bracket wallpaper this year.

It SHOULD be Wings in 5, but we all know how this goes. We're better than them in every facet of the game, we out shoot them 63-15, their goalie plays insane, and a checker/grinder for the other team that score less than 10 goals a year, chips in just enough goals to win/steal a game or two. Can we just use our superior talent for once to destroy them and skip all that other crap? Just everyone play with the same kind of intensity as Darren Helm for 16 straight games and we'll by parading down Woodward in no time.

Haven't seen Phoenix really at all this year, but I haven't heard anything at all about them, so I assume they haven't done much. They knocked us around a little bit last year, but the Wings have been hitting a lot more lately. I think depth is going to be key here, and in that case I predict Helm's line is going to absolutely tear it up and tilt this series.

I hope for a sweep because the WIngs need to get going and then rest up for the later rounds.

So, do all of you in and around Michigan luck out and get CBC? Because all we'll get in Texas is Versus. My very favorite ******* channel in the whole world. <_<

Directv will NOT subscribe to CBC or TSN. We get them only as afterthoughts on NHL network. :angry:

I believe it's in our state constitution that CBC be included in any TV package. It's a regular channel here, just like 2,4,7, etc.