• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

Los Angeles vs. San Jose

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

Holy s*** this is an amazing game. I'm happy I stayed up this late.

L.A. was dominated.

I'm looking forward to, wanting, and predicting a Sharks/Wings series.

The Sharks definitely got off their game, especially in the second. They dodged so many bullets in the third and OT that I thought they were truly lucky to take this one.

My family was surprised when I said, "If the Sharks are going to get their boat rocked, I want it to be in game 1." If they just mowed over the Kings, the Kings would go away and adjust, while the Sharks wouldn't be so inclined. That won't happen now. The Sharks got a definite wake up call tonight, and know they have to do something about it, and as a Sharks fan, I'm happy about that.

Side Note: I'm looking forward to Stoll's suspension. Firstly, because he hurt White in a nasty way that was picked up by everyone except the officials, and secondly, because the King's can't afford to lose Stoll. Bye bye, moron.

I didn't get a chance to watch it.. but I am very impressed with the Kings hanging in until OT. I'm having hope until next time!

Let's go sha-arks! Lmfao what a joke of a chant.

Sha-arks?? Sounds like theyre choking.. maybe its a taunt ;)

Damn. so close for the Kings. After getting off to an awful start they recovered well. Heartbreaking when they almost stole a win.

This team has almost no one that can carry the puck through the middle with Kopitar gone. And what a ballsy performance by Justin Williams back a couple weeks after a serious shoulder injury. There's no way he's even close to 100% but had a goal and an assist.

Doughty still has some growing up to do. He's trying to do too much and creating defensive breakdowns.

Was Thornton in the lineup that game?

EDIT: also, holy hell does San Jose have a lot of speed.

Edited by haroldsnepsts

Damn. so close for the Kings. After getting off to an awful start they recovered well. Heartbreaking when they almost stole a win.

This team has almost no one that can carry the puck through the middle with Kopitar gone. And what a ballsy performance by Justin Williams back a couple weeks after a serious shoulder injury. There's no way he's even close to 100% but had a goal and an assist.

Doughty still has some growing up to do. He's trying to do too much and creating defensive breakdowns.

Was Thornton in the lineup that game?

EDIT: also, holy hell does San Jose have a lot of speed.

I fully agree. He looked dangerous all night :thumbup:

Let's go Kings!

******* A. The Sharks definitely looked mortal tonight. And Joe Thornton has been garbage these last two games. The only time he wasn't invisible was his terrible coverage in front of his own net on Clifford's goal.

I can't believe this team scored four tonight. Wow.

Thornton played almost 23 minutes tonight. 1 SOG. -1. And like I said, standing there doing nothing when Clifford scored. Setoguchi, Couture and Pavelski have by far been their biggest offensive threats.

the Kings hardly have offensive threats, which is why I still can't believe they won 4-0.

Edited by haroldsnepsts