• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

Los Angeles vs. San Jose

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline

People here picking on Quick. Very unfair. The majority of goals last night were pucks thrown to the net, blocked, and rammed-home. Quick is not a bad goalie. Just getting a bad rap.

Wrong forum for that sort of logic.

WHO are these idiots calling the game tonight?????

I thought the VERSUS crew was bad, but tonight VERSUS got a feed from Comcast Sportsnet.

Awful!

Mistakes, unfunny comments, tripping over their tongues, ARGH!!

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Huge win for the Kings after the game 4 implosion. Quick won that game.

Wow, Quick brought home the bacon tonight. He'd look good backing up Jimmy. :)

Good on LA. Beat them Sharts.

Disappointed that all the games are done for the night. I'll have to dig out a game from the archives to get me sleepy.

Edited by BigWillieStyle

Nice one, Quick! Guess he must've thought, if Miller can do that shizz, so can I! Even if LA doesn't win this series, I definitely appreciate them giving the Sharks the run-around before we get to them. Make 'em hustle, Kings! Stretch it out!

Wow, Quick brought home the bacon tonight. He'd look good backing up Jimmy. :)

Good on LA. Beat them Sharts.

Disappointed that all the games are done for the night. I'll have to dig out a game from the archives to get me sleepy.

What, 'cause there wasn't enough hockey on today? ;) What am I saying - you can never have too much hockey!

Niemi continues to be garbage. Enjoy that 4 year extension! Thornton was actually noticeable on the ice tonight. Heatley wasn't. It's like only one of their $7 million dollar men can show up at a time in a playoff game. That being said, I still can't believe how soft on the puck a guy as big as Thornton is. Great hands, unbelievable vision, but doesn't seem like he wants to battle for a puck.

Great game by Quick. Gutsy performance by the Kings. Without Kopitar I didn't even think they'd be in this series. It's too bad that they've let a couple of the great chances they had go by. This could easily be a tied series instead of another win or go home by the Kings.

Quick has the ability to stand on his head like that every now and then but he has trouble putting games back to back like that. The Kings can't expect to win the next game if they give up another 50+ shots like they did tonight. I'd like to see this go 7 games as well but the Kings will have to play better for sure. Niemi looks suspect though.

Quick has the ability to stand on his head like that every now and then but he has trouble putting games back to back like that. The Kings can't expect to win the next gameif they give up another 50+ shots like they did tonight. I'd like to see this go 7 games as well but the Kings will have to play better for sure. Niemi looks suspect though.

+1

Quick was excellent tonight. As much as I want to see the Kings pull off this comeback, I just don't think Quick and the defense has the ability and the skill to compete with the Sharks, especially if the sharks are getting 45+ shots off a night. Quick could possible stand on his head for Game 6 cause it will be in L.A but no chance in hell he can do 3 games straight. He is going to need a lot of help from the D which he didn't get tonight.