• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 DaKineMaui

DaKineMaui

Alii Nui

• Gold Booster
  • 2,620 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 07:11 AM

Is that the Hawks backing into the playoffs?

#2 NeverForgetMac25

NeverForgetMac25

Kate: Jr. Wing Nut

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 18,184 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 08:03 AM

Exactly what I thought! Dallas had the opportunity 13 other teams would've killed for yesterday and completely s*** the bed.

Note: My wife and I were at the Wings game yesterday and had an absolute blast. Toward the end, the "Lets Go Dallas" chants began from a multitude of Wings fans. It was hilarious.
It's amazing how much clarity comes when you care more about the Red Wings than any individual player.

"They are the best team in the world. They are a team that can just take over when they want to," Chicago's Patrick Kane said (of the Detroit Red Wings).

#3 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,937 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 11:02 AM

'Bout time you showed up around here.

Yes, that Chicago team lucked out like I would never have predicted. Dallas has no one to blame but themselves. It's not like they lost to another team playing for their lives, nor were they even beaten by a superior team.

Crazy.

#4 hooon

hooon

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,270 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 11:06 AM

Really adds some weight to that Hawks-Blues game the other day and Hossa's "goal".
Posted Image

#5 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

Part 3: Return of the Hammer Hands

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 12:29 PM

at the end of the day, the Hawks are playing Vancouver...so go Hawks. Sorry guys and girls.

"I play hockey, but I am not very good.  Can someone please tell me what it would take to sign with the Wings ? I can use a million or two."  ~ arag

Dan Cleary is an Xbox 360.  While good for a while, it's time for the new generation to take over.

#6 LadyInRed

LadyInRed

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 01:12 PM

I'm actually happy they made it. it was still fun being the team to shake them up & having them rely on Minnesota

Buuut I'd rather have the Hawks take out Vancouver, than Vancouver sweeping Dallas

Edited by LadyInRed, 11 April 2011 - 01:14 PM.