• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
vladdy16

Money On The Board - Playoff Style

Rate this topic

Welcome to the pledge group and DAMN, boy, just put us all to shame! The plan is to make one lump-sum donation when it's not possible to donate any more under the terms of your pledge. (I'm being purposely circumspect) If you prefer to donate per round just to get it out of the way, that's fine, but it will just sit in my PayPal account until all the pledges are received. PayPal address is wingsdiva@gmail.com JIC.

Welcome to the pledge group and DAMN, boy, just put us all to shame! The plan is to make one lump-sum donation when it's not possible to donate any more under the terms of your pledge. (I'm being purposely circumspect) If you prefer to donate per round just to get it out of the way, that's fine, but it will just sit in my PayPal account until all the pledges are received. PayPal address is wingsdiva@gmail.com JIC.

Money being sent as I type (well, almost)... if I don't now, my wife might find out and take something far more valuable from me!

Honestly, it's for the kids, as silly and cliched as that sounds. I don't get how anyone with a few spare bucks wouldn't give for this.

Edited by Uncle Danny

Okay so first round is done, and Jimmy posted a 2.50GAA with no shutouts, that puts my tab at...

Rnd 1 25.00

So to make it sure, more goals against for the Wings = more donation? Lol are you playing that evil? :)

So to make it sure, more goals against for the Wings = more donation? Lol are you playing that evil? :)

Yeah to be honest I am hoping to donate around 100.00 total for all four rounds we are going to win this year. So if Jimmy can post between a 2.00 and 2.50 per series I'll be happy, and sprinkle in some shutouts!

$30 after first round for Rags and Wings...

Now I am going to sit in a corner and cry cry cry!

Sincerest condolences.

Okay, folks, quick update: I still don't have the chart done, but I have a great excuse! I was in the hospital, purely for observation as it turns out. I'm more healthy than I have any right to be, but I got ZERO sleep in the 2 days I was there. It's a conspiracy. :angry: I will go over everything tonight hopefully.

Sincerest condolences.

Okay, folks, quick update: I still don't have the chart done, but I have a great excuse! I was in the hospital, purely for observation as it turns out. I'm more healthy than I have any right to be, but I got ZERO sleep in the 2 days I was there. It's a conspiracy. :angry: I will go over everything tonight hopefully.

My wife has a theory that they wake you up every hour or two so they can just blame whatever is wrong with you on lack of sleep if they can't find an answer. Of course she was pregnant last time so the reason was pretty obvious :)

I was going to wait until tomorrow to confess, but I have completely lost track for this round and I can't find my chart for the first round. My son is out of school for the summer and has been "keeping the house clean." The chart has disappeared.

I'm scum, I suck, I don't deserve to live.

Okay, folks, unfortunately it's time for us all to pony up. I was hoping it would be a bit more expensive and come a little later, but I guess Children's Hospital really needs the money.

Remember, the PayPal address is wingsdiva@gmail.com. PLEASE make sure to include your LGW screen name in the email so I can keep track.

I'll post a total once everyone has chipped in.

DYags, 55Fan, ogreslayer, MulesWillFly93, Jasper84, Cevari, Rick D, Zetterberg_40, Jenny, Peadydog, troubadour, SeeinRed, RippedOnNitro, Vladimir316, ACallToArms and Uncle Danny are all paid up.

Thanks bro for sending the money for me!!

I also want to thank Vladdy16 first to arrange this cool way of collecting for a great great great charity!

Furthermore awesome to see people participate (thumbs up!!!!) :)

NEXT YEAR!!! GO RAGS AND GO WINGS!!!