• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
vladdy16

Money On The Board - Playoff Style

Rate this topic

I'd be happy to engage your services, but one person didn't give me their screen name when they donated, so I'm not sure which out of the two left needs to be leaned on! I emailed them, but they haven't responded.

This "traveler" has returned and sent her money in last night via PayPal, plus an extra $5.

(Touch me, eh?! :sly: ).

Just waiting to make sure Vladdy received it. As I told her, THANKS for putting it together, and sorry she was laid up for a few days!! (Just read that part here!)

Thank you for your donation to the Children's Hospital of Michigan Foundation. A formal thank you letter will be mailed to the address indicated on the donation form which will also serve as your receipt for tax purposes. Please contact us at (313) 964-6994 if you any questions about your contribution.

Thank you again for your support which will help improve the lives of children and their families.

We sent $875.40!! Way to go, LGW. I'm very proud of all of you.

I took a call from the Children's Hospital of Michigan Foundation today asking about the donation, and I was more than happy to fill her (Sally was who I spoke with) in on how the donation came about. The dedication will be made to the members of LetsGoWings.com and I've attached the donation confirmation e-mail below.

You guys are great! I really hope we can keep doing great things like this!

post-2-0-91990700-1307132779_thumb.jpg

Thank you for your donation to the Children's Hospital of Michigan Foundation. A formal thank you letter will be mailed to the address indicated on the donation form which will also serve as your receipt for tax purposes. Please contact us at (313) 964-6994 if you any questions about your contribution.

Thank you again for your support which will help improve the lives of children and their families.

We sent $875.40!! Way to go, LGW. I'm very proud of all of you.

Thanks for coordinating this! Here's hoping that next season we can top $1000!!!